BY FAST

F.A.S.T. Conditioner works best when it is used in conjunction with F.A.S.T Shampoo. Leaves your hair feeling clean, smooth and manageable. Clinically proven to grow your hair up to 99% faster! see more...

Andreea S.
Mississauga, ON
I have very thin hair and I recently dyed it to a different colour. This product nourishes my hair by making it thicker and stronger, but it also protects my natural hair from the colour dye. I am very satisfied with this product however it does tend to leave my hair dry.
Joline M.
Halifax
Tried this when my hair was shorter and wouldn't grow. In about a year my length exceeded double what it was. It's more expensive but its nice and you don't feel like your head is left with a layer of heavy gunk. Even though I'm.not growing my hair i still use it
Eliza C.
Barrie
I LOVE this product! For some reason i have always had a hard time growing my hair out. My hair grows very slowly and tends to tap out at my shoulders and it is soooo frustrating. Since i have started using this shampoo and conditioner my hair has grown at least three inches further than it ever has and in a short time too! My hair feels so smooth and soft and all my slip ends disappeared. I would highly recommend this to anyone trying to get healthy long hair!
sara b.
ottawa
I bought this over a year ago to make my hair grow fast. I have very thin hair and in some places you can see my scalp. It's making grow long