F.A.S.T Shampoo (10 oz) No sulfates, parabens, DEA grows hair faster

by Fast

F.A.S.T. Conditioner works best when it is used in conjunction with F.A.S.T Shampoo. Leaves your hair feeling clean, smooth and manageable. Clinically proven to grow your hair up to 99% faster!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of F.A.S.T Shampoo (10 oz) No sulfates, parabens, DEA grows hair faster!
Bristol , Bristol
I find this great for making my hair feel healthier and really notice a difference in the length in my hair when using for a while. I do find it a little expensive and try not to use it every-time I wash my hair to make it last a little longer, but I would really recommend if you’ve tried other growing products with no results.
Auburn / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
Halifax
Tried this when my hair was shorter and wouldn't grow. In about a year my length exceeded double what it was. It's more expensive but its nice and you don't feel like your head is left with a layer of heavy gunk. Even though I'm.not growing my hair i still use it
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Hair Loss, Volume / Oily, Wavy, Thick
Mississauga, ON
I have very thin hair and I recently dyed it to a different colour. This product nourishes my hair by making it thicker and stronger, but it also protects my natural hair from the colour dye. I am very satisfied with this product however it does tend to leave my hair dry.
Auburn / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Oily, Fine, Thin
Barrie
I LOVE this product! For some reason i have always had a hard time growing my hair out. My hair grows very slowly and tends to tap out at my shoulders and it is soooo frustrating. Since i have started using this shampoo and conditioner my hair has grown at least three inches further than it ever has and in a short time too! My hair feels so smooth and soft and all my slip ends disappeared. I would highly recommend this to anyone trying to get healthy long hair!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Thick
ottawa
I bought this over a year ago to make my hair grow fast. I have very thin hair and in some places you can see my scalp. It's making grow long
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Oily, Straight