BY FAST N' LOUD

• "Its a must watch in my house!" in 1 review
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show I have been watching it since they first aired on tv. It is a show my fiancee and I watch together. I was kinda disappointed when Aaron left the show but I'm glad to see that Richard didn't really change up the show any after Aaron left. I love all the cars they have done on the show .
Bridget V.
Muskegon, MI
I'm not super into this show but it is funny and it does seem like they have a lot of fun on the show!
Ashley C.
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show!! Its a must watch in my house! If you like car restoration shows this is one to watch!
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
I watch this show with my husband because sometimes you just have to make comprimises. I like the lead michanic Aron because he seems very smart but as for Richard, what a loud goof.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM
I have enjoyed cars and car restoration since I was a teenager, particularly Mopars. Fast N Loud restores custom cars with such class, quality and care and Aaron the mechanic can get through any mechanical hurricane thrown his way. He's a true genius! Richard keeps the show fun and enjoyable and he's not bad to look at either.
Margarito G.
Cypress, TX
Absolutely love this show. They show how they start restoring the car and what the Process is like. They don't get to much into detail but they get to the point quick. Best car show out there