BY MCA

Fast & Furious 7-Movie Collection DVD see more...

Iris E.
Union City, NJ
Good movie ,great scenes! i love the fact that they have kept the original actors! I just wish they would stop making them i have lost track of all the storylines! It saddens me Paul Walker passed at such a young age!
Meredith R.
cleveland oh
I own all of the fast and furious movies. I love them all they are action packed and not to forget the awesome cars they have in these movies. Then you have the cast that is packed with attractive actors and actresses. Each movie has their own plot but also continues the story from the previous ones. These movies are well made and a must see.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
My husband and I bought this collection off of Amazon on Amazon prime day for just $35 for Blu-ray and digital HD for all seven movies. It was too good of a deal to pass up and he had only seen the first one and I hadn't seen any of them. We spent about a week and a half watching all seven movie straight through. It was a slow start for me since I am not into cars, NASCAR,IndyCar racing, demolition derbies, drag racing or anything like that. I was told that the movies get gradually better and better and they did buy the fourth movie I really started to enjoy them since they had more of the story than just racing cars. I thought that the seventh movie did a nice job of wrapping all of the other movies in together and of course the ending was absolutely beautiful due to the untimely death of Paul walker.
Kathleen C.
I own EVERY Fast movie, itunes and Hard copy. Best series I have ever seen. Never fails. Aways extremely effective in what type of movie they are trying to produce. I would recommend this series to anyone.
Jhenny Victoria R.
Wildwood florida
I love this movie sad a the end but but is very good I like all fast furious from 1 to 8 ;)););););););););)
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I have watched this movie series since the first one came out. It just isn't the same with out Paul walker.
Nisha T.
I love all their movies. They always have some thing new in each movie and it's just the best to watch. Everything they create a new movie u expect something something different.