Mca

by Mca

Fast & Furious 7-Movie Collection DVD

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fast & Furious 7-Movie Collection DVD!
How would you rate this product?
alexus A.
DHS
Fast & Furious 7-Movie Collection DVD uploaded by alexus A.
Is it really amazing movie I highly recommend this for you I have all 7 movies in it and it is really really cheap to buy
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,446 reviews
Got this for my husband for Christmas, but we both love it we own the whole collection now highly recommend if you're into cars, love stories or action movies in general.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
An edge of your seat action adventure, fun, exciting, funny movie! I love every single movie to this series! Amazing cast of actors!
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Fast & Furious 7-Movie Collection DVD uploaded by Jennifer T.
Love fast and furious movies, have all of them on dvr watch them over and over alot, definitely recommend if for some reason you haven't seen them all
Iris T.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Good movie ,great scenes! i love the fact that they have kept the original actors! I just wish they would stop making them i have lost track of all the storylines! It saddens me Paul Walker passed at such a young age!
Meredith R.
cleveland oh
I own all of the fast and furious movies. I love them all they are action packed and not to forget the awesome cars they have in these movies. Then you have the cast that is packed with attractive actors and actresses. Each movie has their own plot but also continues the story from the previous ones. These movies are well made and a must see.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
My husband and I bought this collection off of Amazon on Amazon prime day for just $35 for Blu-ray and digital HD for all seven movies. It was too good of a deal to pass up and he had only seen the first one and I hadn't seen any of them. We spent about a week and a half watching all seven movie straight through. It was a slow start for me since I am not into cars, NASCAR,IndyCar racing, demolition derbies, drag racing or anything like that. I was told that the movies get gradually better and better and they did buy the fourth movie I really started to enjoy them since they had more of the story than just racing cars. I thought that the seventh movie did a nice job of wrapping all of the other movies in together and of course the ending was absolutely beautiful due to the untimely death of Paul walker.
Pansy G.
Texas City, TX
The first 2 movies are amazing 3rd is kinda stupid 4th is good and then it starts getting out there unrealistic and stupid again.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I have watched this movie series since the first one came out. It just isn't the same with out Paul walker.
Jhenny Victoria R.
Wildwood florida
I love this movie sad a the end but but is very good I like all fast furious from 1 to 8 ;)););););););););)

Looking for your answer?