BY CHINA GLAZE

Susan D.
I've tried others, but none worked as well as China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat. It truly does what it says, dries multiple layers of polish in 5 minutes or less. I can use this and be able to type, peel an orange, or get dressed with perfectly dry nails. It also is nice and shiny and keeps polish looking great for days. I am so glad I found a top coat that works every time and makes my nails look and stay great.
Stephanie P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I really thought I'd like this top coat but I was really disappointed. I thought it stretch out the longevity of my nail polish yet the NEXT day my nails began to not only chip, but the polish peeled off. smh .