BY FAST FIXIN

Fast Fixin'® Fully Cooked Breaded Chicken Breast Strips.
Microwaves in minutes!
Fully cooked.
High in calcium.
High in protein.
0g trans fat per serving.
Made with white meat chicken.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-2568. see more...

• Is this even good? It looks dry and bland lol but what do...2 Answers
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I was running low on easy to make food that you can stick in the oven & need to restock. I had never seen or tasted this brand before, but decided to get it anyway because of what the packaging said about the product. They were absolutely delicious & paired up with Stubbs BBQ made them a whole lot better. Was worth the risk!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
They were okay. I think the Steak Fries are way better! I buy them at HEB. This is the first time buying them. I probably would buy them again. I would recommend this product.
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
I was actually a bit skeptical when I bought these. They had them for such a good deal at my local Save A lot I took a chance. Needless to say, these were a hit! Not the typical over-breaded, not much real white meat chicken frozen strips. The flavor of the breading was great and the chicken was real white meat, not that processed pressed together somepartsarewhitemeat chicken. Very convenient as well for a fast meal!
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
I keep this product handy when my grandchildren come over they enjoy these chicken breast strips. they are so delicious. I highly recommend it.
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Great to have on hand when you need to throw a quick meal or snack together for the kids. Tastes great and takes minutes to make.
sam s.
Lubbock, TX
This is my family's number one favorite even the picky eaters (the 9 year old and my husband) love it a crowd pleaser every time
Katelynn D.
Northport, AL
Always ate these as a kid when no one felt like cooking it just a easy pop in the oven snack or meal
Tara P.
These are great for when you want to me dinner but not really! they taste amazing!
Sophia D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this even good? It looks dry and bland lol but what do I know? How much is this also