BY FAST FIXIN

Fast Fixin'® Fully Cooked Breaded Chicken Breast Strips.
Microwaves in minutes!
Fully cooked.
High in calcium.
High in protein.
0g trans fat per serving.
Made with white meat chicken.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-2568. see more...

• Is this even good? It looks dry and bland lol but what do I know?...2 Answers
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
I keep this product handy when my grandchildren come over they enjoy these chicken breast strips. they are so delicious. I highly recommend it.
Katelynn D.
Northport, AL
Always ate these as a kid when no one felt like cooking it just a easy pop in the oven snack or meal
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
I was actually a bit skeptical when I bought these. They had them for such a good deal at my local Save A lot I took a chance. Needless to say, these were a hit! Not the typical over-breaded, not much real white meat chicken frozen strips. The flavor of the breading was great and the chicken was real white meat, not that processed pressed together somepartsarewhitemeat chicken. Very convenient as well for a fast meal!
sam s.
Lubbock, TX
This is my family's number one favorite even the picky eaters (the 9 year old and my husband) love it a crowd pleaser every time
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Great to have on hand when you need to throw a quick meal or snack together for the kids. Tastes great and takes minutes to make.
Tara P.
These are great for when you want to me dinner but not really! they taste amazing!
Sophia D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this even good? It looks dry and bland lol but what do I know? How much is this also