Fast Fix Facial Sheet Mask Anti-Wrinkle Camu Camu - 1 Count by Alba Botanica (pack of 4)

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Anti-Wrinkle Camu Camu is made from natural, sustainably-sourced fiber. When your skin needs a lift, it's time for a fast fix anti-wrinkle sheet mask. Camu camu, cocoa and caffeine fight the good fight to help firm,... see more...

kim b.
Montpelier, VA
Purchased at: Macy's
My face was very smooth after I used this face sheet. I tried it on my husband as well and he said he liked it
Natalia F.
Carolina
I find that this is a high quality product and enjoy using it very much. Will probably purchase again in the future.