BY FAST BITES

Spicy breaded chicken breast patty with rib meat on a bun. see more...

Jamie G.
Mosinee
I found Fast Bites frozen sandwiches at Family Dollar for $1 each. So far, I have tried the spicy chicken, regular chicken, and cheeseburger, and I have found them all to be higher quality than many other microwave sandwiches I've tried.  The spicy chicken is my favorite, as it has a more unique flavor than many choices of the same price.  These sandwiches make a quick, easy and cheap lunch, and I will absolutely buy them again.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
These are really easy to make and are great for a quick lunch or an after school meal. I find these for only $1 and you just pop it in the microwave for a minute.

The spicy chicken one is my favorite, it has a very light kick to it. Sometimes I put the chicken in the toaster oven for a few minutes for it to have a more tender texture.

But I’d try these, if you need quick meals in the house these are a good option for the price.