Fast Base Concealer

Highlight, brighten and banish undereye circles fast with Makeup Revolution's Fase Base Concealer. Quickly perfect and cover dark circles by simply placing a few dots (a little goes a long way), of the concealer under the eye with the small cushion applicator.

Aqua, Lauryl Benzoate, Myristyl Benzoate, Silica, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG\u002FPPG-10\u002F1 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain: CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499.

What is your favorite concealer and why? What is the best one in your opinion to cover dark circles under the eyes? Can you use concealer for a cut crease look?
Start your review of Fast Base Concealer!
I use it daily on my makeup routine, it is amazing for combination skin. It is really good for under eyes and for blemishes. This product helps get rid of redness and does not feel heavy on the skin.
Halifax
Absolutely love this concealer for everyday use and also how affordable it is. I have purchased this many times and love the fact there are many shades available from the lightest to the deepest of shades. This concealer blends like a dream and the packaging is great as you can see how much product you have remaining before you would need to repurchase. The concealer is really long lasting and I often purchase a deeper shade for contour. I may be looking to add this to my professional makeup kit when it’s due a replenish.
London
I have to give this 5 stars for what it is. I doesn't claim to be super full coverage or mate. This is a great every day and mixer concealer. Also because it is so lightweight u can use to help adjust foundation if slightly too dark. Defo recommend as long as ur not looking for SUPER full coverage
, Edinburgh
This concealer works really well for me. They have an excellent shade range as it goes really pale which suits me. I like the packaging as it’s quick and easy to apply. I find the concealer pigmented and I often end up using it as a concealer base and to cut my crease!
Worthing , West Sussex
This is so amazing and compares to the maybeline concealers. Very easy to apply with the applicator and to blend effortlessly with a beauty blender. It is a really good product for drugstore as it hides dark circles and blemishes. I would recommend
reftord
I think that this product has a sponge on it. I think it really good for blemishes and the undereye. I think it medium coverage. I like the packaging it’s nice and simple. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Great little concealer for your bag. Easy to apply and medium coverage but buildable. Very handy for travel or on the go touch ups. Wide shade range so accessible for all shades.
London
It's great for highlighting under the eye , it works best when used over a concealer that's ur sshade because it has light coverage , great for everyday makeup .
Ashford
Not a big fan of this one, I’m not keen on the applicator and the coverage isn’t as good as some other Revolution concealers
Gives a very natural looking base as it isn’t full coverage but is very easy to blend and disent dry out or crack on the skin