Fast Base Concealer

Highlight, brighten and banish undereye circles fast with Makeup Revolution's Fase Base Concealer. Quickly perfect and cover dark circles by simply placing a few dots (a little goes a long way), of the concealer under the eye with the small cushion applicator.

Aqua, Lauryl Benzoate, Myristyl Benzoate, Silica, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG\u002FPPG-10\u002F1 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain: CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499.

How much coverage does this give and does it crease easilyFast Base Concealer?
What is your favorite concealer and why? What is the best one in your opinion to cover dark circles under the eyes? Can you use concealer for a cut crease look?
Start your review of Fast Base Concealer!
Heather D.
Fast Base Concealer uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This concealer is okay. It feels very lightweight. It has a medium-ish coverage. You can sheer it out or build it up, so that's nice. It has more of a natural finish than it does matte, but I wouldn't consider it creamy either. I usually prefer full-coverage concealers like their Conceal & Define formula. That's just personal preference though. For those that prefer fresh and light makeup, this may be something you'll like.
Shakera D.
Fast Base Concealer uploaded by Shakera D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This concealer is not for people with dark circles. It very light coverage. It gives a very natural look. The color selection is good and it affordable. I would recommend but not to any one with wrinkles or dark circles
Lillian N.
Norman, OK
Fast Base Concealer uploaded by Lillian N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely LOVE this concealer !! The formula is amazing. I love trying out different concealers but sometimes am disappointed with the product, however, this baby did not disappoint! It is creamy, goes on smooth, and gives me the perfect amount of pop to brighten my under eyes and highlight my face! I will continue to buy this product. Fast Base Concealer
Erin P.
Fast Base Concealer uploaded by Erin P.
Fast Base Concealer uploaded by Erin P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was thoroughly impressed with this concealer. I bought it on a whim to get a discount on a palette and it was a stroke of good luck! The coverage is so much better than I expected and it really is an amazing concealer for on the go. The applicator is actually really useful, especially on the go, and I haven't had any problems with breakouts or dryness as a result. Definitely worth the $5 price tag.
Vidhi J.
westbury
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a good Concealer. I use this to carve out my eyebrows to make them look clean. Long lasting and is very inexpensive!
Chloe L.
Lubbock, TX
This is my everyday concealer. C1 is the best match to my face in the winter and C3 is the best in the summer. Anytime in between, I blend them together. Usually I'm not a fan of the sponge applicator, but the concealer comes out perfectly fine and blends so nicely that I don't mind it.
melissa R.
Highland, NY
Great for using undrreye. Price is unbeatable. Colors are great. Easy to apply and blend. It does dry rather quickly and must use setting powder because it tends to crease
Brianna P.
texas
Fast Base Concealer uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: ULTA
The product is easy to apply with the sponge tip. It blends out alright it can get sheer when using a wet sponge. Didn’t feel like the tube had enough product in it. The twist up sometimes wouldn’t work. I don’t know if that was just mine.
April S.
Toledo, OH
Fast Base Concealer uploaded by April S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I thought it covered pretty well. It definetly is a bit sheen and doesn't seem to be complete full coverage. I do like the product and most likely would repurchase! I think the foam tip is nice but I prefer a doe foot applicator. Itndoes have decent coverage though. This is C1 not C8
Sarah H.
Syracuse, NY
Fast Base Concealer uploaded by Sarah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the second I’ve purchased this summer and I’m really enjoying this. It’s very lightweight and blends like a dream!!! I’ve been using it with my ELF concealer because my complexion is so tan right now but I’ve been very happy with how it’s performed!! It also mixes well with other products, which is a huge plus for me!!! Highly recommended!! 🌟