Fast Acting Vitamin B12 2500 mcg uploaded by Charity M.

BY FAST ACTING #9 in Vitamin B

Dietary Supplement. Highly Bioavailable Methylcobalamin Form. Helps facilitate energy production*. Supports a healthy nervous system*. Vitamin B12 helps support healthy nerve and blood cells and assists in the production of DNA.*. Fast Acting B12 Methylcobalamin:  Faster Response, Better Absorption, Higher Retention, Active Form of B12 in the Central Nervous System. Typical B12 supplements are made from the metabolically inactive, cyanocobalamin form.  Now, you have access to methylcobalamin, a highly bioavailable form of B12.  Rapid response B12 uses the naturally active form of. see more...

Aly P.
Lexington, KY
I love b12 supplements as it is a fast energy booster. I'm not sure about the purity of these ingredients, but the prices are comparable to similar products. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
I love B-12 it is the only way as a mom I survive a day. After using b12 for a week I have noticed an increase in my energy and a less desire to be drinking coffee to survive. B12 is amazing.
Ashley R.
I do like getting some B12 for extra energy or when I'm just having a down each type of day this is kind of a quick pick-me-up it does help
Charity M.
A bottle sits on my desk at work. they a quick and healthy pick me up. easily dissolve and have a nice flavor.
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this product on my own without incentive or as a promotional product. This is A great B 12 supplement because it seems to be fast acting and it gives me extra energy as all good B12 supplements do I would recommend
Amy M.
Is it true that your body can only use so much B12, the rest is filtered out?
Amber M.
Middletown, OH
Does this product seem to be a good one to use?