HealthSupplementsFitness & Nutritionneuriva
Fast-Acting Brain Supplement - Plus (7Count in a Bottle), Plus B6, B12 & Folic Acid, Supports 6 Indicators of Brain Performance: Focus, Memory, Learning, Accuracy, Concentration & Reasoning

by neuriva

Neuriva is a breakthrough brain performance supplement. The Neuriva team aims to make the world a healthier and brighter place by developing a product that can help you brain better. Neurofactor, the hero ingredient in Neuriva, is an all-natural patented extract of whole fruit from the Coffea Arabica plant clinically proven to increase levels of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF). More than 6, 000 papers have been published on the effects of BDNF since 2014. BDNF has been widely studied and is known to support the survival of existing neurons and encourage the growth of new neurons.*Phosphatidylserine (PS), the second clinically proven ingredient in Neuriva is a component of cell membranes. Plant Sourced Sharp PS, the ingredient used in Neuriva, is clinically proven to aid neuron health and fuel memory & learning ability.* When you take Neuriva, it helps support 6 different indicators of brain performance: focus, memory, learning, accuracy, concentration and reasoning.**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

POWERS 6 INDICATORS OF BRAIN PERFORMANCE - The ingredients of Neuriva support 6 different indicators of brain performance - focus, memory, learning, accuracy, concentration and reasoning*.; CLINICALLY PROVEN NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Clinical studies have shown that coffee cherry (neurofactor) and plant-sourced PS (phosphatidylserine) enhance brain performance*.; NEUROFACTOR, A POWERFUL EXTRACT - Neurofactor is an extract of whole fruit of the Coffea Arabica plant and has been shown to increase levels of BDNF*. BDNF is short for brain-derived neurotrophic factor. BDNF has been widely studied and is known to support the survival of existing neurons and encourage the growth of new neurons*.; NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Neuriva is GMO-Free, Vegetarian and Decaffeinated.; GET DIGITAL WITH NEURIVA APP - Get Braining! Download our NEURIVA BRAIN GYM app from the App Store or Google Play to start assessing your skills and building your brain fitness routine.; COMMONLY SEARCHED RELATED TOPICS - Best Nootropics Brain Health Supplements Support Care Memory Focus Gingko Ginko Ginkgo Biloba Limitless Pill Booster DMAE BDNF Neurofactor Fast-Acting Concentration Supplement Vitamin B6 Vitamins B12 Folic Acid Improvement Decaffeinated GMO-Free Vegetarian Plant Based Nuriva Nurifa Brain Cells Coffee Fruit Phosphatidylserine Smart Aging Mental Genius Skills

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fast-Acting Brain Supplement - NEURIVA Plus (7Count in a Bottle), Plus B6, B12 & Folic Acid, Supports 6 Indicators of Brain Performance: Focus, Memory, Learning, Accuracy, Concentration & Reasoning!
Tara K.
Hazleton, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This did nothing for me. I saw no difference. My mom tried this next. Same thing. Very disappointed since it was the plus formula.
Stephanie F.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this and noticed no difference at all whatsoever. I would not recommend or purchase again. It was pricey and purchased at Walmart.
Shaleen Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Fast-Acting Brain Supplement - NEURIVA Plus (7Count in a Bottle), Plus B6, B12 & Folic Acid, Supports 6 Indicators of Brain Performance: Focus, Memory, Learning, Accuracy, Concentration & Reasoning uploaded by Shaleen Y.
This taste so good. Better than 5 hour energy! I actually felt like this worked also.. I had more focus and energy at work and was able to get a report done while staying focused and on task. I would def buy these and recommend. They are not bitter or too sweet. And better priced than competitors. I received this sample for my opinion from Sampler!
Caitlin V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Fast-Acting Brain Supplement - NEURIVA Plus (7Count in a Bottle), Plus B6, B12 & Folic Acid, Supports 6 Indicators of Brain Performance: Focus, Memory, Learning, Accuracy, Concentration & Reasoning uploaded by Caitlin V.
I got this free sample of Neuriva, in tropical flavor, free from Sampler. I tried it this morning. It tasted really good for what it is, an energy shot, but still not really good at all, you know? Drinkable though! Some of these energy shots aren’t even drinkable in my opinion. It makes great claims that its coffee fruit extract enhances brain function over time. I feel like a drank a good cup of coffee. I’m awake and alert which is unusual for me with my ADD and fatigue. :) But... I would really rather just drink a really good cup of coffee. It’s a much more enjoyable experience for me! And I’m looking into adrenal support supplements for energy and focus and stress relief, I will review those if possible after I’ve tried them. Good luck in your quest to find energy and improve brain function. This isn’t a method I would choose because it’s not worth the expense for a little kinda-gross energy shot with coffee fruit extract and caffeine in it. If you want a caffeinated alternative to coffee that tastes great and is fun, try Awake Chocolates. Those are brilliant.
dianna A.
Eolia
I think they really helped improve memory, it’s a little pricey but I think it’s definitely worth it! It was like I didn’t have to think so hard it came to me much easier, I definitely recommend trying this !
Jeffrey  A.
Nashville, TN
Thank you very much, I thank you very much, and I thank you for letting me be one of your Influenster family, I would like to receive many more products and give my opinion and let my friends and family know, thank you very much 🥰
Miya S.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fast-Acting Brain Supplement - NEURIVA Plus (7Count in a Bottle), Plus B6, B12 & Folic Acid, Supports 6 Indicators of Brain Performance: Focus, Memory, Learning, Accuracy, Concentration & Reasoning uploaded by Miya S.
Purchased at: Amazon
So I bought these I like the packaging very easy simple information straight to the point. I’ve been taking them for a week. I think they are working I’m more focused and concentrating better. It’s easier to study definitely easier at work my memory seems to be better. I got a 30 day supply so I will leave another review later right now we’re at one week
Mirzana S.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is magical, I started doing online classes and was kinda struggling. My mind was foggy and I couldn't focus. Couple of weeks after using this I has so much more focus and motivation to do my lessons. I absolutely love it. I get a new bottle every month now
peggy B.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
great way to get the nutrients you need for brain health verey effective never disappointing brain importance is always improving  on their great prodsucts you can use it evereyday to get the most performance i would really buy it agiani would also recommend it
Shannon W.
Cleveland, OH
This product is terrible for you. I did my research on it and realized that there is a chemical in here that is used to treat ADHD, meanwhile the other ingredients were vitamin b6, b12 that were actually equivalent to a daily vitamin . At the end of the day this product will make your brain reliant on the dangerous chemical .

Looking for your answer?