BY FASHIONCRAFT

Clinically Proven to Fight Morning Breath with Zantrate Wake up with Fresh Breath. Over 100 years Quality Products Since 1903 For questions concerning this product please call customer service at see more...

• Does this product contain Glycerin? I try to avoid oral products ...1 Answers
  • Is this better than Listerine and Tom's?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Adrie M.
Pretty good mouthwash, does the job! It's still kinda strong, but if you like cinnamon you'll love it. I don't use it as often as I use listerine, but it's still in the top 3! Overall I'm pretty satisfied!
Ginny P.
Carthage, Tx
Review for: Vintage Antique Copper Color Skeleton Key Bookmark Favors 36 more...
These are super awesome for all kinds of parties and craft projects! They are lightweight and beautiful! There are so many uses for them!
Jennifer W.
Bakersfield, Ca
Bought this at the dollar tree. I love cinnamon so thought it would be good, but it didn't leave my mouth feeling clean?
Tiana S.
Is this better than Listerine and Tom's?
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Does this product contain Glycerin? I try to avoid oral products with Glycerin but I love the idea of it taking care of morning breath.