Fashion Pet Lookin Good Collegiate Striped Hoodie Sweater for Dogs, X-Small, Pink

BY FASHION PET

Shakira M.
Also good to have this leash because the dog can go do there business and we don't have to see it, until we pick it up of coarse These type of leashes are great for walking our furry friends. They make
it to where the dog wont choke when you walk at a different speed.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I bought this sweater for my puppy for the cooler months. She loves it and keep her comfy, and warm during our walks. I tend to leave the sweater on if it cool inside the homes too. I have a purple sweater and she looks adorable in it.
Shauna T.
Dayton, NV
These type of leashes are great for walking our furry friends. They make it to where the dog wont choke when you walk at a different speed. Also good to have this leash because the dog can go do there business and we don't have to see it, until we pick it up of coarse :)
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
Such a cute sweater, I love this design. It is also very soft and warm and easy to get on your dog. The leash can go right through the opening too.
J N.
Palm Harbor, FL
I'm surprised my dog will actually keep this on, as he usually takes anything I put on in off. plus my dog is a shorthair so it's great when it gets cold.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I love this, it's really cute and nice to have for your trips out of the house and it's something my dog actually wears and will keep on without throwing a fit
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Great product really good prices and can order online and well quick shipping and good customer service
WIEM 🇹.
8012
I like this product because it's really great to advise you to use it and do not give it five stars it deserves

Thank you to this factory, which is responsible for this management and the joint in making it
WIEM 🇹.