BY FASHION PET #31 in Pet Apparel

Fashion Pet Lookin' Good! Classic Cable Sweater Timeless and traditional, the Classic Cable is our #1 selling sweater. Get full coverage with this full-length sweater available in a broad range of colors and sizes. Features: 100% acrylic Machine washable Sizing Guide: Measure your dog from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Size Dimensions Example Breeds X-Small 8 - 10 inches Bichon Frise, Mini Pinscher, Papillion Small 10 - 14 inches Mini Dachshund, Norfolk Terrirer, Pekingese Medium 14 - 19 inches Beagle, Jack Russell Terrier, Pug see more...

• Would it fit a cat? It is very cute!!1 Answers
  • What size does this come in? I need one for a Dalmatian! She's gr...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good sweater for a large chested pit bull. Anyo...3 Answers
Tina M.
Polson, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have this sweater in a blue color for my Italian greyhound. It's a good little seater that looks nice and does not lose its shape quickly. It does pick up all kinds of stuff though. It is super stretchy except around the neck which is great but for hounds it does not run true to size.
Jessica F.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love these sweaters for my baby girl, she doesn't always like them but when it's cold outside I like to put them on her. Lol
Crystal R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Loved this sweater! Not only did my puppy look very cute but she was also warm. She wasn't shivering during our walk
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Cute sweater. It's so cute since I have a dog that is always shivering this is good for her it help her stay warm.
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
Cute sweater!! This looks awesome in my laundry room. Matches any decor. Keep my dog nice and warm
April D.
Ardmore, OK
Lexie my Maltese gets cold so easily so this helps with her shivers. She likes her sweaters lol
Alyson B.
These sweaters have to be the cutest thing ever!!! I would definitely recommend them..
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Que tierno se mira súper abrigadito y muy cómodo y súper calientito para el invierno
Hannah S.
My dog loves sweaters like these. They keep her warm and she is comfortable in it.
Galilea E.
So cute!! 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌 👌 👌👌👌
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I'm looking for a good sweater for a large chested pit bull. Anyone know where to find them? Or would this one come in a size big enough?
Mary B.
Topeka, KS
What size does this come in? I need one for a Dalmatian! She's growing and is too big for her puppy sweater
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
Would it fit a cat? It is very cute!!