BeautyHairHair AccessoriesPopband
Fashion Hair Bands Winter Berry - 5 Pack

Fashion Hair Bands Winter Berry - 5 Pack

by Popband

Popband - Fashion Hair Bands Winter Berry - 5 Pack Popband Fashion Hair Bands Winter Berry are soft, stretchy 'no dent' hair ties that hold ponytails up tight, but still leave hair fresh and kink-free when you take it down. Plus they won't rip or damage hair like regular hair bands. When you're not using your Popband to hold up your hair, wear it on your wrist as a super-cute bracelet. Kind on your hair, cute on your wrist - Popbands are the fashion accessories you won't be able to resist. You'll never look at your old bobbles or scrunchies in the same way again.

Ship Weight: 0.85

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fashion Hair Bands Winter Berry - 5 Pack!
Amanda M.
Ottawa, ON
These work great! They leave no creases in my hair when I used them . Wonderful and do no pull on my hair. Highly recommended.
Alice C.
These hair ties are the best. Don’t tear your hair out or leave much of a kink. I’ve been using them for a good 4 years now and I would never buy another type. Great staying power too.

Looking for your answer?