BY FASHION FORMS

Feel confident in displaying your curves with these smart, adhesive, braless breast shapers. maximum lift with unique, comfortable, stretch contour shape go braless with maximum nipple coverage no stick center silicone care-after wearing, place lifts on the storage liner provided. Breast shapers can be gently hand washed with water and worn 25 times imported manufacturer's style #J1305 see more...

Madison M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love these things. I am a full B and want to wear these everyday!! In tank tops and strappy tops and dresses I usually wear these. After a long night out I sometimes fall asleep with them on and have not had any trouble with them falling off. The only problem is that they loose their stickiness after a few wears.
Rebecca R.
North Dartmouth, MA
I used these for prom they worked great stayed all night . U can definitely get a lift with these if u want. They are reusable although I haven't used them. They definitely did there job. I was a lil expensive for what is was. I would most definitely recommend it to others just try to get a deal if u can.
Gina L.
Stamford , CT
I need something for a few outfits I have. Do they stay long and hurt when they come off? Where can I buy it?