BY FASHION FAIR

Fashion Fair Powder Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Alissa N.
Bakersfield, CA
Definitely a good powder brush. After washing it for the first time though, the brissells started to fall off. Good brush for sure though, just wouldn't wash it as frequently as your other brushes.
Rhondi A.
I use this brush to my translucent powder. Very soft but durable brush and fits well in my make up bag. I have had this brush for about 6 months
Stephanie S.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush was okay. It was too flimsy to really get the product on effectively. Would not buy agin. Not worth it
Jc M.
Really am not a fan of this brush, it hasn't done me any justice, it wasn't smooth on my skin, it felt really bristley, and was not a pleasent experience, I would not reccomend to anyone and neither would I buy again, my one went straight in the bin🙄
Mehvish K.
Dubai
Definitely a good powder brush. But After washing it for the first time though, the bristle started to fall off. So dnt recommend brush for sure though. Maybe just wouldn't wash it as frequently as your other brushes.
Ricarla &.
Esse pincel e muito bommmmmmmmmm gente ele deixa bem certinho. ..bem fofinho ele.ele a prima bem certo no lugar desejado amei
Ricarla &.
Ele pode estragar...Se lavar?