Fashion Fair Oil Control Pressed Powder uploaded by Lea G.

BY FASHION FAIR

Fashion Fair Oil Control Pressed Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• What color pressed powder do you use for your skin?2 Answers
Subira J.
Subira J.
Athens , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay. Ladies, this one is most definitely for you. If you've ever put foundation on and your face gets oily, this powder traps all that excess oil and will leave you with a nice controlled finish. I carry this in my purse and put a little on my forehead bc somehow I'm always shiny! Great product, and it's good quality, so it doesn't shatter instantly if dropped on the floor.
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this powder regularly. It goes on great. Thankfully, it doesn't flake or melt off of the skin. It also gives you a dewy look which I love cause it gives that natural glow! I use this on top of liquid foundation or sometimes solo. This is definitely a great product for women of color.
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my number one pressed powder. It doesn't turn out ashy. It's the actual color of your skin! It's an appropriate price for the quality and I plan on buying this product until they stop making it.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Absolutely love this product. When I have foundation on my face tends to get oily but with this is helps solve that.
Port'iee Alexandria A.
Port'iee Alexandria A.
Smyrna, TN
I want this ! seems like the reviews are so good . would love to have because i have oily si
hannah W.
hannah W.
El Cajon , Ca
I prefer this for everyone i love this product a lot i buy it reagulary and wear all the time
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this pressed powder daily on top of my foundation. I love it because its light and doesn't cake on your face over a period of time. It also makes your skin look flawless and not oily or super dry. Great price for a great product!
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What color pressed powder do you use for your skin?