Fashion Fair Oil Control Pressed Powder uploaded by Telika S.Fashion Fair Oil Control Pressed Powder uploaded by Mary O.Fashion Fair Oil Control Pressed Powder uploaded by Lea G.

BY FASHION FAIR

Fashion Fair Oil Control Pressed Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• What color pressed powder do you use for your skin?2 Answers
Rosie H.
San Francisco
Review for: Fashion Fair Oil Control Pressed Powder more...
This is my GOAT powder! It actually matches my skin, finely milled, and sets makeup to a beautiful matte finish. Most powders I try are either too yellow or too red, but has the perfect undertone to match my skin exactly. I wear the color Pecan and the oil control version. The counter at Macy's closest to me has closed, so now I can only order online.
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
Okay. Ladies, this one is most definitely for you. If you've ever put foundation on and your face gets oily, this powder traps all that excess oil and will leave you with a nice controlled finish. I carry this in my purse and put a little on my forehead bc somehow I'm always shiny! Great product, and it's good quality, so it doesn't shatter instantly if dropped on the floor.
Nesh H.
Use this powder regularly. It goes on great. Thankfully, it doesn't flake or melt off of the skin. It also gives you a dewy look which I love cause it gives that natural glow! I use this on top of liquid foundation or sometimes solo. This is definitely a great product for women of color.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my number one pressed powder. It doesn't turn out ashy. It's the actual color of your skin! It's an appropriate price for the quality and I plan on buying this product until they stop making it.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I use this pressed powder daily on top of my foundation. I love it because its light and doesn't cake on your face over a period of time. It also makes your skin look flawless and not oily or super dry. Great price for a great product!
Rachel A.
Absolutely love this product. When I have foundation on my face tends to get oily but with this is helps solve that.
hannah W.
El Cajon , Ca
I prefer this for everyone i love this product a lot i buy it reagulary and wear all the time
Port'iee Alexandria A.
Smyrna, TN
I want this ! seems like the reviews are so good . would love to have because i have oily si
Jersey G.
Fresno
Beautiful on the skin. Applies evenly and doesn’t emphasize pores which is a pro for me
Veronica A.
London
Review for: Fashion Fair Oil Control Pressed Powder more...
This powder was one of the first ones I tried when I first started wearing make up over 10 years ago. I use the colour Kola as it works well with the stick foundation. It does have good coverage on days where I don't feel like wearing make up. What I don't like about this powder is that it does not control oil as well as it claims. I have oily/combo skin and oil starts to show through after 2-3 hours of wearing it, also it transfers really easily.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What color pressed powder do you use for your skin?