Fashion Fair Oil Control Loose Powder uploaded by Nathaly D.

BY FASHION FAIR

Fashion Fair Oil Control Loose Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Ashley N.
This powder took me by surprise; first off I'm a little bit clumsy so loose powders aren't always my friend. However because a little bit of this product goes a long way it limited the mess. It is pigmented enough to be worn alone but light enough to not make your makeup appear cakey.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I really like this loose powders like a lot especially like in summer time because it controls my oil throughout the day like a lot and it's super easy to apply and the prizing it's not that much like you're going to like it
Alize B.
A friend gave me this when I ran out of my powder foundation because she isn't a makeup person. I was nervous about it being a loose powder because I've only used pressed powder at the time but I love it. It sets my foundation perfectly and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a lot longer.
Vanna P.
This is a nice alternative to heavy foundation. This is for when you want to set your foundation or can be worn alone for a nice, natural look.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I haven't used this product but my sister has and it looks good on her it makes her face look flawless!
Grace O.
Tacoma, WA
Yes this product works pretty well but its annoying because bit is very messy
Dantrell G.
I use this on days I don't want to use foundation. It's very easy to apply and the coverage is A1. It leaves my face smooth and lasts forever. My favorite!