Fashion Fair Lipstick uploaded by cynthia f.

BY FASHION FAIR

Fashion Fair Lipstick - Siren Call Collection Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Sam S.
Tarentum, PA
Such a pretty nude color. It glides on so smoothly and lasts all day when I re apply. The only problem is that it can make my lips look dry at times. But otherwise great product!
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
I saw the color lace the last time I went to the fashion fair counter and wanted to try it but they were out of it. I hope to one day get to try it.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
Review for: Truly Treasured more...
Love this lipstick. So love the boldness of the color. Makes your lips pop!! Love it!! It would a fun gift for a girlfriend or sister.
Tinkki E.
I have love Fashion Fair since I used to play in my Moms makeup bag. I love everything from eyeshadow to gloss with this company.
Tutu A.
Baton Rouge, LA
There are really cute on your lips. You Will really love it if you try it.And also they are soft on your lips.
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Truly Treasured more...
Love this lip stick it's super cute I got mine as a gift and still have it . I love wearing it when I go out.
Jada A.
Im not a big fan of lip stick
I prefer lip gloss but this is the only exception because it matches everything
Nivien A.
I love this color. It looks very amazing with everything. It is also cheap, compared to other brands.
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
I love this nude lipstick. It goes great with any make up but especially with smoky eye make up.
Olivia A.
Such a pretty nude color I wear this every once and I while and I always receive compliments