BY FASHION FAIR

Fashion Fair Concealer Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Renee K.
Oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lovely brush. I would buy it again if needed. I would definetally recomment to anywho who is looking for a good consealer brush that isnt very pricey. Just love love love this!
bayan a.
New castle , DE
This is a great brush to use, I've had it for few months. easy to clean ,but i this i would love it move if if a little bigger .
Annie B.
Lawton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush i love that is soft it feels good on my skin and it blends very good.
Alyssa P.
Kilgore, TX
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BRUSH!!! I have naturally oily skin and this is one of the many brushes I use to help put all my liquid stuff on my face. However I do mainly used it for foundation under my eyes.
Brittaney T.
Milford, IA
This is a great brush!! I've had mine for over a year now. As long as you clean it and take care of it, it will last. Great for getting places you can't get with a bigger brush. Around the eyes and nose.
Amanda F.
Sioux falls, SD
Love this brush. you can get to all the spots you want to conceal and it lasts. you don't have lines from the bristles and very easy to use
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush. lol did I say I love it. I use this little guy to do my contour under my eyes.
Dominique H.
North Richland Hills, TX
Wow... i surely thank the heavens for this little guy. I'm very pleased with how it allows me to evenly smooth my concealer with no imperfections. Great buy great quailty.
Maddie R.
Wilson, NC
Love love love. This little guy right here is the best for concealer. Common now, sometime I also use it for my eyeshadow lol. It's great !
maria m.
grande escova ! Eu fiquiei com ele por mais de ano . Contanto que limpá-lo e cuidar , ele vai durar . ideal para lugares que você não pode começar com uma escova maior. Ao redor dos olhos e nariz.