BY FASHION ACCESSORY BAZAAR LLC

Blank journal fab 6x8 see more...

JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
This is a really great note book or journal. I bought a few of thses to help me with notes and drawings that it really made things easy for me to draft and put together my final projects. Its great and useful.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Luce muy lindo, tiene un buen tamaño puede ser usado como agenda o para ir a clases, el elástico es lo mejor porque se mantiene cerradito, el diseño o ilustración de la caratula es muy lindo, que enamora a cualquiera xD Lo recomiendo totalmente
María Gabriela L.
Great journal. Is not the cheapest one option, but I recommend it. The pattern is bright beautiful and fun.Have a great size ( is not to big or too small.) Its very useful.
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
I bought this for a class that I needed to keep a daily journal for. I always got so many compliments on the design! Loved the elastic to keep the journal from opening up in my bag and keeping the pages nice and neat.
Emma F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Great size for throwing in a purse and taking notes on the run! Ever havee that moment when you get a brilliant idea for the next big thing and can't find a piece of paper or you're phone to write it down? Or "Shoot I really to grocery shop but forgot the list at home!" That'll never happen again!
Nevada D.
Bloomsburg, PA
I always have a notebook with me, this is a good size to toss in a purse as a just in case or one that you would need on hand for professional reasons. I especially like the string snap to keep the pages bound.
Catherine P.
Nice size to keep and use as a journal or notebook for class to take quick notes or to use as a planner even and make your own calendar inside for each month to write down homework or projects, its multi purpose
Meghan H.
Though this is not the cheapest option, I recommend it. The pattern is bright and fun. It is a sturdy notebook that has held up throughout my semester. It is a great size as it is not to big or too small.
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
I really love the design of this notebook it's very sylish.it also has the elestic band to hold it shut and it can fit and a medium to large purse
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
Such a cute journal! I'm a big fan of chevron and the colors are just beautiful! It's a good brand of journal I have used in the past.