BY FASHION ACCESSORY BAZAAR LLC

Blank journal fab 6x8 see more...

Meghan H.
Though this is not the cheapest option, I recommend it. The pattern is bright and fun. It is a sturdy notebook that has held up throughout my semester. It is a great size as it is not to big or too small.
María Gabriela L.
Great journal. Is not the cheapest one option, but I recommend it. The pattern is bright beautiful and fun.Have a great size ( is not to big or too small.) Its very useful.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
Such a cute journal! I'm a big fan of chevron and the colors are just beautiful! It's a good brand of journal I have used in the past.
Madison M.
Winston Salem, NC
Super nice cover, cute design. This is a great little notebook for class or just to make lists in
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
My new favorite journal I bought 7 so I would have the same one I love the pattern
Krystal Z.
Really nice journal. Outer cover is very study. Nice, lined pages inside as well.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
My absolute new favorite thing! I purchased a ton and the pattern is gorgeous
Johanna l.
I bought this for my daughter as her diary she loves it she draws on it also
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
This is a really great note book or journal. I bought a few of thses to help me with notes and drawings that it really made things easy for me to draft and put together my final projects. Its great and useful.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Luce muy lindo, tiene un buen tamaño puede ser usado como agenda o para ir a clases, el elástico es lo mejor porque se mantiene cerradito, el diseño o ilustración de la caratula es muy lindo, que enamora a cualquiera xD Lo recomiendo totalmente