FASH Limited FASH professional 88 color Eyeshadow Matte and Shimmer Palette (cosmetic, makeup)

BY FASH LIMITED

Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
This eyeshadow matte is awesome! My friend has it and she has used it on a lot of people she is taking college classes for makeup and she has used this product on me. And i love, love it. She uses dark colors on me and i love it. I would recommend to everyone.
Brenda R.
I've had this palette for a long while. so many colors. I love it. it made me experience a lot of colors I've been hasty on. but very great palette. do recommend some girls to buy it if they want to experiment.
Exaidy D.
This eyeshadow matte is awesome! My friend, my familiy   and many people have used it, I recommend it, It is an excellent product,
Nicole B.
Every beauty queen needs this. I love never having to worry about having the right eyeshadow for an outfit. All of my eye shadows are in one place so it's easy to find in my beauty dresser.
Brianna N.
Las Vegas, NV
Inlove with this pallet! I love the variety of colors and how some are matte and some aren't. Very pigmented as well!
Perla G.
Bell Gardens , Ca
This Palette has been the best thing that has ever happened to me lol !!! It sounds kinda cheesy but it's true . There are so many different eyeshadow looks that can be done with this palette it is incredible and it has good pigment !!
Nathaly M.
I love this palette!! I love the variety in colors and textures. These are very pigmented and last longer than others i had used before. And again, love the colors!! Also some of them are matte and others aren't which is perfect to me :) x ! i recommend
ana  marina s.
Mu boa alem da variedades de cores incríveis ate porque sao 88 cores foscas maravilhosas e ainda   ela   ainda tem uma pigmentação muito boa , de facil aplicaçao e durabilidade muito boa, e uma paleta incrivel quem ja usou sabe que vale apena ter uma .
Camila d.
This Palette is really great you have soooooooooo many colors to choose and for combine and it has good pigment