FASH Limited FASH professional 72 Color shimmer Eyeshadow & Blush palette (cosmetic, makeup)

BY FASH LIMITED

• "This pallet is great. I use it for everyday with the softer shades and then for parties and of course for Halloween. This pallet is perfect for any eye look you're trying to achieve and the colors are very pigmented. " in 4 reviews
Lily B.
Chevy Chase, MD
It's not the highest quality eyeshadow, but since I do theater, the bright colors are great for the stage. There is such a large variety in the use for the palette. I also love the variety in the colors.
Elena r.
I got a kit like this for Christmas last year and loved it. It's really cool and allowed me to play with various colors. Hoewever they are hard to blend and some of them are really chalky
Imen K.
Me encanta todos los colores.

Esta muy bien, me gustaria tener uno parecido,

Lo puedes usar de dia o de noche los colores son iluminosos y brillantes destacan el tostro, impactando la mirada.

christy j.
Orlando, FL
All these different colors to choose from I don't know where to start these complete my look and and not that hard they give me that glitter look but it doest make me look like I'm a little girl glitter but shimmer that shines in every light.
Michaela B.
Claudia D.
super bien me gusta mucho pienso que es muy buen proctuto quisiera que me lo mandaran para probarlo y decirles a mis amigas que lo compren
Amber H.
I love this pallet I do use this at the most 3 times a week I love the colors and it's a really great product it's better then most pallets
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
Palettes are awesome and great for trying new looks! Some colors I don't really use but most are good every day colors.
Haley R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this pallette. I use it every single day. The colors are not too bright but very noticable and last all day.
Quinn R.
These are good eye shadows, but the price isn't. They have every color that you can immagine in this kit.
Aneyra C.
Zacatecas
Qué tal es la pigmentación de esta paleta ?
Ana N.
Que tan pigmentado son las sombras y rubores de esta paleta, realmente vale la pena?
Fernanda v.
São Paulo
Vocês podem me enviar um kit
How shimmering this the shades?
Ashley D.