Fash Limited 168 Color Eyeshadow - Matte and Shimmer uploaded by Lauren N.

BY FASH LIMITED

Makeup now brought cheap to you! Get 168 different colors on a single palette at an extremely cheap price at high quality and this will will last long. All the 168 colors are made, assembled, cherry picked and inspected by FashLimited. There are no machine made eye shadows in this collection; each single eye shadow has been put in a palette by hand, as you can see in the pictures. What you see is a complete deluxe makeup kit that every woman must have. We take great pride in our products as we take of lot of efforts in order to offer quality and affordable products to you. The colors are long lasting and will not fade after sometime unlike the other brands out there. Once you apply FASH eye shadow there is no need for reapplying, the color will stay until you wash it off. Once u have this kit you can simply get rid of any other eye shadow kits that you have because you will get every color that you possibly need in this kit. Directly imported from manufacturers who made other quality name brands out in the market. Colors range from white/cream colors for highlight to dark colors ideal for smoky eyes. see more...

Fash Limited 168 Color Eyeshadow - Matte and Shimmer

Start your review of Fash Limited 168 Color Eyeshadow - Matte and Shimmer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
My sister has this makeup palette, and I love it. I can always find the eye shadow color to match my t-shirt. It's fairly inexpensive, and that makes it even better!
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH
I got this a few years ago and these shadows are amazing. They are so pigmented and dirt cheap. I fell in love with the bright and bold colors in this palette. They are gorgeous and I use this palette on many different people for different shows and whatnot. I have only hit pan on about 5 shadows.
Lauren N.
Doral, FL
This was my first profeccional eyeshodow set and I still use it more than the others. The pigment of Fash Limited 168 Color Eyeshadow - Matte and Shimmer is really nice, i dont have to use primer for it. It will have all the colors you will need.
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
Absolutely one of my favorite products, I love the many choices of colors and color combinations that are provided. I always use a white primer so I never have trouble with the pigment, and it blends smoothly and easily.

If you're looking for a beginning makeup palette this is the product to use if you want an array of colors but don't have that much money to spend
beatriz g.
You can create any eye look you want. You have all the colors you need. Not a lot of fall out but i do recommend applying primer first for more pigment.
Tiffany J.
Paw Paw, MI
I love, love, and did I say LOVE this?! So many beautiful eyeshadows, and such good quality. I would recommend this for anyone who is just getting into make up. Great starter pallet. Great, in general.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
1,051 reviews
Super awesome to have because it has so many colors! Its crazy trying to choose a color! Loooove.
Luiza M.
A variety of colors to choose from! Awesome price, and whatever eye make up look you choose to wear there will be plenty of colors to go together with it!
jennifer l.
Mt Sterling, OH
I love the fact that there are all of these colors on one pallet so you don't have to have many different ones
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I need more eye shadow. I'm a huge fan of comic cons and I'm basically all out. I can't wait to get more.
How much does this palette usually go for?
sapna c.
It looks interesting...lot of bright colors...may i know what price ?
Jennifer Q.