Fash Limited 168 Color Eyeshadow - Matte and Shimmer uploaded by Lauren N.

BY FASH LIMITED

Makeup now brought cheap to you! Get 168 different colors on a single palette at an extremely cheap price at high quality and this will will last long. All the 168 colors are made, assembled, cherry picked and inspected by FashLimited. There are no machine made eye shadows in this collection; each single eye shadow has been put in a palette by hand, as you can see in the pictures. What you see is a complete deluxe makeup kit that every woman must have. We take great pride in our products as we take of lot of efforts in order to offer quality and affordable products to you. The colors are long lasting and will not fade after sometime unlike the other brands out there. Once you apply FASH eye shadow there is no need for reapplying, the color will stay until you wash it off. Once u have this kit you can simply get rid of any other eye shadow kits that you have because you will get every color that you possibly need in this kit. Directly imported from manufacturers who made other quality name brands out in the market. Colors range from white/cream colors for highlight to dark colors ideal for smoky eyes. see more...

Abby B.
Hamilton, OH
I got this a few years ago and these shadows are amazing. They are so pigmented and dirt cheap. I fell in love with the bright and bold colors in this palette. They are gorgeous and I use this palette on many different people for different shows and whatnot. I have only hit pan on about 5 shadows.
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
Absolutely one of my favorite products, I love the many choices of colors and color combinations that are provided. I always use a white primer so I never have trouble with the pigment, and it blends smoothly and easily.

If you're looking for a beginning makeup palette this is the product to use if you want an array of colors but don't have that much money to spend
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
Honestly this product is great if you don't want to spend tons of money on fun shades that won't be worn everyday. The pigmentation is nice and if used wet with a primer, you can really create some fun looks!
christy j.
Orlando, FL
I love all the different colors it make me look good especially on girls night out to go clubbing or just fun they actually can create a natural look if you use the right colors it has two in one and that's what I like.
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
My sister has this makeup palette, and I love it. I can always find the eye shadow color to match my t-shirt. It's fairly inexpensive, and that makes it even better!
Tiffany J.
Paw Paw, MI
I love, love, and did I say LOVE this?! So many beautiful eyeshadows, and such good quality. I would recommend this for anyone who is just getting into make up. Great starter pallet. Great, in general.
Gabby A.
Stuttgart, AR
I would give it a higher rating, but it's not very pigmented! I wish you wouldn't have to cake on the primer before you could use it, total waste of time.
Yanira D.
Homestead , FL
I love this pallet it has so many fun colors. Its decent in the pigment department , and there are just so many fun and vibrant things you can do with it.
Luiza M.
A variety of colors to choose from! Awesome price, and whatever eye make up look you choose to wear there will be plenty of colors to go together with it!
beatriz g.
You can create any eye look you want. You have all the colors you need. Not a lot of fall out but i do recommend applying primer first for more pigment.
sapna c.
It looks interesting...lot of bright colors...may i know what price ?
Jennifer Q.