BY FARSÁLI #11 in Face Serums

What it is:
An innovative water-based, dual purpose serum, which helps protect the skin from free radical damage, while preparing it for makeup application.

What it does:
FARSÁLI’s Unicorn Essence at Sephora is enriched with four superfruit extracts that are loaded with antioxidants—known for their antiaging properties: açaí berry, goji berry, elderberry, and blueberry. The Açaí berries and blueberries not only contain powerful antioxidants, they are also packed with vitamin C, which supports the skin tone. Thanks to its water-based formula, this serum will allow your skin to soak up the supplements, leaving it hydrated without a greasy residue.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• What is the purpose of this ????1 Answers
  • Any recommendations on what type of foundation it works b...2 Answers
Bethany B.
I don't know where to start. I flipped when I found out Farsáli was
coming here! I was against it to tell you the truth! I didn't want
Sephora to dupe them!
BUT ... this product ... now Unicorn Essence should be a staple for ALL
make up junkies!

Listen ... this stuff is magic. It's aptly named.

You use it on bare skin and it helps layer moisturizer AND/Or as a
primer.

I LOVE using it for both; AND and an eye shadow primer! I mean who else
has liquid shadow primers?! It melts into your skin. Not a trace of of
oil left behind on your skin! It keeps you from getting cakey!

...and note, your eyes will roll back into your head when you smell
this! You'll become obsessed with using it! And hey if you don't like it
return it! But trust me ... if you're thinking about it!? GET IT! You
can thank me later!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I got the mini size of this product and I have mixed feelings about it. Firstly, I love the packaging. Even in the mini size it comes in a purple glass bottle which is very fancy to display. The dropper on it is great as well. It dispenses product well. It's a pink liquid with a little bit of shimmer (that I don't think translates on the face which is good) and it does smell amazing. The hype is real about that. It smells like fruit loops to me. What I usually do it put a few drops on my skin, rub it in, and then pat it. If you pat it it does become a little tacky and that's what I want when I use this as a primer. I do feel like it gives a little hydration to my skin but as a primer it doesn't wow me. Like don't get me wrong I like it but I feel like it keeps my make up normal looking and doesn't do much else. Like it keeps it on and it's not making it slip and slide everywhere but for the price I expect more. I've even used it as an eyeshadow primer and I get the same result. Good, but not great. I would use this in conjunction with another primer. I think it's a lot of fun but doesn't live up to the hype as much as I would like for the price.
Kookie A.
Have you got your hands on these babies? 😍
If not, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT ✅

Left : FARSÁLI Unicorn Essence
Skin Enhancing Antioxidant Serum
This serum is to prep your skin for your make up. I love that it leaves my face feeling super smooth, it also has a really pretty pink glittery color! I feel the glitter leaves a soft shine & it compliments my make up so much!
Right : FARSALI Rose Gold Elixir
24k Gold Infused Beauty Oil
You can use it as moisturizer or in conjunction with your makeup routine. Rich in antioxidants & vitamins so it leaves your face feeling so fresh. I think its safe to say that I use this on my lips everyday - even when I’m not putting any make up on 😆💋🤪!
Sarah G.
Katy
I don’t know what it is about this beautiful, sparkly, pink serum that makes my skin look and feel so good but I can’t live without it. I bought it when it was all the rage because I was curious but I immediately fell in love with it. I saw instant results when I used it for the first time. My skin looked healthier and glowing. It has a nice tackiness that really makes my foundation stay out all day... even through the heat. I can always tell when I don’t use this before my foundation. But even when I don’t wear makeup I’ll still put it on and it just gives my skin this gorgeous glow.... and it smells great. The price is a little more than I would like it to be but since it doesn’t take much it lasts a long time so that helps me justify the splurge.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
My mother in law gave me some of this and I was skeptical at first  because I thought it would make my face oily but holy wow. Could this be my new holy grail? All I have on is this product, some moisturizer, a small dab of foundation and bronzer.
My face is glowing and not cakey which it always tends to be after ANY primer I have tried. It's not even oily or tacky.
I believe I will start using this under all my make up from now on. I may even try to add it on after my foundation to give my skin that extra glow.

Kenzie N.
Acworth
I struggle with oily skin during the winter (weird i know!). I bought this just thinking it was going to be another over hyped product from beauty gurus on instagram. After having a fun time dripping it onto my face and blending it into my skin, I immediately noticed a difference. My texture was GONE! As mentioned above, I struggle with oily skin and somehow this serum just makes almost any foundation work for me. It’s not drying either. My favorite combo with this is the Wet n Wild mixed with the Maybelline Super Stay foundation and my makeup stays on forever and looks BOMB all day!

Next time you’re at Sephora you MUST get this!
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
I use this serum underneath my makeup every single time I apply it. It is a wonderful, hydrating serum that works as a primer as well. Make-up sits on top of it beautifully and dries down completely without feeling tacky or sticky. It helps my skin tremendously when applying make-up and keeps it looking fresh and not cakey throughout the day. I honestly don't think I could see myself going without it at this point. Fantastic product that is worth every penny, to me.
Jenn S.
This product is very fun! The packaging is cute, the serum itself is pretty, it smells very good, the application is fun, and it does what it says it will do. The serum is not heavy or oily at all. It's very light weight and it has a really fair and not dramatic shimmer to it. Its an iridescent pink/light purple color. The smell is something hard to describe, because I can't really think of anything else that smells like this. Maybe fruit loops with faint acai berry?? I really can't pinpoint it but I can say it smells fantastic! I LOVE this as a primer because it's so light and does not get oily throughout the day. I realized this was my new favorite go to primer when I ran out of my first bottle and went back to using my Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer (also not bad!) And my skin just seemed so much more oily and heavier throughout the day in comparison. I knew I had to go back to using the Farsali Unicorn Essence on a regular basis!!! I love this product so so much!
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
This was a super overpriced impulse purchase that I deeply regret. I bought into the marketing of a cute purple bottle & glittery pink serum that smells like cotton candy — but this oil does next to nothing. As a moisturizer it is okay, but caused my oily skin to break out. As an oil to soften cream makeup, the glitter caused an awkward effect. The smell is almost nauseating as well. I’ve realized it’s much more prudent to buy vitamin oils or skincare products with the basic ingredients I’m looking for, rather than using these flashy products. It does boost radiance, though.
Natalie R.
San Antonio TX
I have heard so many good things about this product that I went to Sephora to get a sample. It usually retails around $60 I believe but Sephora is offering a mini size for just $20. It’s great to use before applying your makeup to help prep your skin for the application. I thought because it’s a serum it wouldn’t mix well with makeup. As long as you wait a few minutes after applying the serum to start applying your makeup you’ll be fine. It last all day so there is no need to reapply after so much time has pass. I hope to receive this item for Christmas this year. I felt like my skin was glowing when using the serum #giftcrush
Paige C.
I have been wanting to try one of farsali's oils. Worth the price ladies?! 🖤
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI
Is it possible to get a sample of this? If so from where? I want to try it before I spend $54 for an ounce of a product I've never used.
Vivian T.
Monterey Park, CA
Farsali Unicorn Essence or the Rose Gold Elixir? I want to purchase one but can't decide on which! The Sephora where I live do not have these in stores yet, but I'm so curious.
Annie V.
I see a lot of beauty gurus use this as a primer does it make you oily at the end of the day or is it really nourishing for your skin?
Sarah S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Is this product worth buying?