MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerFARSÁLI
Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum

FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum

by FARSÁLI

What it is:
A hybrid primer-serum that softly blurs the skin, reduces the appearance of pores and imperfections, and creates a brightened, fine-tuned effect.

What it does:
Get a silky, tuned finish with Skintune Blur. This multifunctional primer-serum is lightweight, hydrating, and leaves a soft, powder-like finish. It contains vitamin C to brighten and even the look of skin tone, mushroom-derived poria cocos to soothe, and cucumber extract to condition skin. Achieve a smooth canvas for makeup and a youthful look that lasts all day.

What else you need to know:
Skintune Blur can be used as a hydra-blurring primer before makeup, or as a soft-focus finishing serum, as the last step of your skincare routine. You can also add a blurring filter to any foundation by mixing it with Skintune Blur in 1:1 ratio.

Ingredients: Water, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Coco-Caprylate / Caprate, Squalane, Ethyl Macadamiate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium PCA, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Citrate, Phragmites Kharka Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Malic Acid, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract.

Suggested Usage:
Soft focus finishing serum:
-Apply a few drops on the center of your face, and massage outwards, as the last step of your skincare routine.
-Layer as a spot treatment for heavily textured areas on the skin for a brightened, blurred, and soft, powder-like finish.

Hydra-blurring primer:
-Apply a few drops on the center of your face, and massage outwards, before applying makeup.
-Layer on T-zone or heavily textured areas to blur while keeping skin hydrated.

Foundation blur enhancer:
-Mix with foundation in a 1:1 ratio, to enhance coverage, brighten, and add a blurring filter to any foundation.

Magic blur:
-Mix or use with Unicorn Essence (sold separately) to give skin an illuminated blur with a satin finish.

FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum Necesito encontrar un serum como este ya que está sold out. Alguien que sepan de uno que sea igual ?
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the price tag?
Does anyone have a good smoothing/pore minimizing prime? I use this farsali one but I don’t love it?
Start your review of FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum!
How would you rate this product?
janice A.
Marlborough, MA
FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum uploaded by janice A.
FARSÁLI Liquid Glass I have so many serums facials setting sprays from this product this is just a few and I just want to say I love this company yes they are very expensive I have oily acne-prone skin Fine Lines and I have used this product I have used so many products from this company I just didn't have time to grab every single one to take a picture but I completely love this line I highly recommend everyone trying it I see nothing but positive reviews and from myself using it from serums for my face all the way to primers setting sprays OMG love love love
Alison C.
Byron, IL
FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum uploaded by Alison C.
When reading reviews I wasn't sure I'd love this product but I have really enjoyed this serum! Being a busy mom, I really don't have time to do my makeup so using this to blur pores and some mascara and I'm ready in 5 minutes!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum uploaded by Stephanie P.
If I could give this 10 stars I would. This is great for your skin, has vitamin c for brightening, and this magical blur that makes your skin look and feel amazing. You can use it as a primer or just as a serum if not doing a full face.
Amber L.
Burlington, WI
FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum uploaded by Amber L.
What can I say but 🤩 wow!!! This makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. My pores on my nose are gone!!! Love this product 💯. It does hide your pores well and can be used as a primer for make up which holds all day even without baking or setting spray!
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum uploaded by Ashmita T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Decided to try this because I loved the FARSÁLI Liquid Glass. This didn’t disappoint either. Gives blurry filter like effect to the skin.
Shahama S.
Alexandria, VA
FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum uploaded by Shahama S.
These feels like a silicone serum which smooths and blurs your skin upon application. For me, it doesn’t ball up at all. And it feels so luxurious on the skin. You don’t need it much for it to work.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum uploaded by katelyn L.
FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum uploaded by katelyn L.
This one is a bit different. It’s white and a bit thicker , it seems like it dries down into a powder like finish. It does work ok to blur skin, I still want to try the liquid powder one but this I believe is similar. It smells pretty good as well . It leaves skin mattified and has a slight powdery feel afterwards .
Ivy S.
The Woodlands, TX
FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum uploaded by Ivy S.
As I was walking by Sephora one day, telling myself “DO NOT LOOK IN THERE, DO NOT LOOK IN THERE...” Well, I looked...and I saw!!! This beautiful bottle was set up on a display front and center of the entrance where it could not, would not be ignored!! I tested out a little drop on my hand and that’s all it took. I’ll talk about all of the other items that ended up coming home with me that day, the day I said I wouldn’t go into Sephora 🙆‍♀️ lol Ok, so simply put, I love how this feels on my skin, it’s not thick and sticky, it’s light weight formula absorbs quickly leaving your skin feeling baby (powder) soft. I say that due to the natural finish of this product having a powder like feel to it, that is fabulous! I’ve been experimenting with primers a lot lately so this was the perfect product to try being it a hybrid primer serum, plus I also love a good serum so this definitely was/is a win-win! My skin looked great, it felt great, my foundation, which is actually a tinted moisturizer, stayed on all day strong with a lovely hydrated sensation. I’ve also had fun experimenting with the different ways you can use this and no matter what I do, I love it! My skin is happy and I’m happy because my skin is happy and looks great! I recommend this product to everyone, but especially to people that typically fore-go primer. Since it’s a hybrid you may really like the results including the staying power it provides without being labeled and formulated as just a ‘primer’. Your skin may thank you! 😉
Destiny G.
Hoffman Est, IL
FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum uploaded by Destiny G.
This product is awesome! I was skeptical of it at first due to how thick it was in the bottle but it actually helped hydrate and smooth out my skin. It wasn’t made of silicone either like most blurring primers are so I really liked that. My foundation went on flawlessly over top and I believe it was due to this primer so I’d recommend.
Sierra E.
Baltimore, MD
FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum uploaded by Sierra E.
I have been dying to try this. I have large pores so I used it in addition to my usual primer. I really liked the results, helped my makeup last all day and a really flawless finish

336 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica V.
Fort Myers, FL
il y a un mois
Jenniffer P.
North Bergen, NJ
il y a 5 mois
Liz E. il y a 5 mois
I really want to try this!! Can’t wait to read the comments!
Baljit P.
Hicksville, NY
il y a 6 mois
FARSÁLI Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum would you recommend this product to hide acne marks under the foundation or no? What is the texture like is it heavy or light?