BY FARSÁLI

What it is:
A hybrid primer-serum that softly blurs the skin, reduces the appearance of pores and imperfections, and creates a brightened, fine-tuned effect.

What it does:
Get a silky, tuned finish with Skintune Blur. This multifunctional primer-serum is lightweight, hydrating, and leaves a soft, powder-like finish. It contains vitamin C to brighten and even the look of skin tone, mushroom-derived poria cocos to soothe, and cucumber extract to condition skin. Achieve a smooth canvas for makeup and a youthful look that lasts all day.

What else you need to know:
Skintune Blur can be used as a hydra-blurring primer before makeup, or as a soft-focus finishing serum, as the last step of your skincare routine. You can also add a blurring filter to any foundation by mixing it with Skintune Blur in 1:1 ratio.

Ingredients: Water, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Coco-Caprylate / Caprate, Squalane, Ethyl Macadamiate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium PCA, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Citrate, Phragmites Kharka Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Malic Acid, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract.

Suggested Usage:
Soft focus finishing serum:
-Apply a few drops on the center of your face, and massage outwards, as the last step of your skincare routine.
-Layer as a spot treatment for heavily textured areas on the skin for a brightened, blurred, and soft, powder-like finish.

Hydra-blurring primer:
-Apply a few drops on the center of your face, and massage outwards, before applying makeup.
-Layer on T-zone or heavily textured areas to blur while keeping skin hydrated.

Foundation blur enhancer:
-Mix with foundation in a 1:1 ratio, to enhance coverage, brighten, and add a blurring filter to any foundation.

Magic blur:
-Mix or use with Unicorn Essence (sold separately) to give skin an illuminated blur with a satin finish.

Jazmin R.
Chicago
Purchased at: Sephora
This primer is so good that kept my oily face super matter and velvety look ✨♥️ I really recommend this for oily girl out there every primer I’ve tried don’t work for me but I really would pay the full price for this very worth the splurge and it smell soo good like cucumber but it not very strong and it feel so nice your face and smooth and just matte ! You’ll thank me later!♥️☁️😝
Asmara. A.
Tucker, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t have this particular Farsali. I have the other 2: unicorn in a purple botttle and golden flakes in a white bottle... I think that is what it is called. Nonetheless, the purple bottle is more of a primer and an expensive primer. I don’t see any significance with the purple bottle so probably won’t purchase it again seeing that it was about $65 for a primer. The white bottle was more of a serum/oil and had gold flakes... NICE!!!! For dry skin I can definitely see how this would be great or for me during the cold season to have a little more moisture on my skin before applying makeup and you don’t need much. I’ve also tried adding 1-2 drops in my liquid foundation, mixing it in and then applying my make up and it did work well that way too.
Karina R.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an oily girl’s dream!

Nothing helps keep my oils at bay, besides this product. I don’t know how or why but I don’t care because I typically need to touch up about 2-3x a day and this limits it to just once (but I can honestly leave it and it looks like I have a nice, healthy glow).

It creates a great base for make up application. Everything is smooth and makes putting on foundation easy and seamless.

The trick that helped me get the product out was to hold the dropper in for about 2-3 seconds and then taking it out. I found that I got a good amount of product in the dropper that way.
Omaira M.
Orlando, FL
This primer is officially my new favorite product. I live in Florida and the humidity in combination with my oily skin can spell out a makeup fiasco for me. This primer has dramatically reduced how shiny I get throughout the day, even withstanding this year's long lines at Universal's HHN. It blurs out my large pores and any imperfections to give the appearance of smooth, flawless skin. I honestly am in awe at how good my makeup still looks at the end of a long day. My only qualm is that the consistency of the primer is a bit too thick for the dropper so it can make picking up product difficult.
Denisa D.
Utica, NY
I LOVE THIS PRIMER!!! It is so amazing! My foundation lasted 12 hours(my shift at the local hospital). My pores and blackheads barely showed. While it is pricey, I think this will be my goto from now on!!! 😍😍
Surbhi A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried a sample of this and as much as I love my FARSÁLI Unicorn Essence, I did not fall in love with this. This is way too matte for my dry skin and highlighted my patchiness and texture of my skin. It blurs but to a really matte finish which didn’t suit me. I love FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir and would try to re buy it once out, but this one didn’t do anything fir me so I’m glad I tried it first before buying. However, the packaging and the color go with their typical packaging. I love the teal color tho. ❤️
Janelle S.
Buffalo, NY
I wear very little-no makeup during the work week because I A. Cannot wake up early enough and B. Just cannot be bothered. So I wear this on top of moisturizer and I’m good to go. I love how this gives my skin a more even tone and it does control the oil on my face as the day goes on (which usually gets pretty oily in the T zone) The reason for 4 stars is it is a little pore clogging if I forget to wash my face I will breakout rather than if I just wear moisturizer, but will be more cautious and will continue to buy.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
Purchased at: Sephora
This little guy costs quite the pretty penny but it is worth every last dime!! This priming serum is the best thing I have EVER purchased. It does everything you would ever want a “blurring” serum to do. Plus helps keep your makeup looking flawless all day long. I am in loveeeee with this product!! Plus it smells pretty delicious also.
Crissy R.
League City, TX
This product is absolutely amazing. It Has the consistency of a lotion. I have combination skin (a little oily t-zone and semi dri everywhere else) My foundation goes on flawlessly and lasted all night! Highly recommend this product.
Bex
Okay, so I’ve only had hid a few days, but it is amazing! My foundation applies so smoothly on top of it. It’s completely matte and it stayed that way. I’ve used it every day since purchasing and so far it has been wonderful! I do wish the bottles were bigger for the price point, but what can I do?
Brittany R.
Edinburg , VA
Is it really worth the money? And is it okay for combination skin??
Leslie R.
Orlando
Would you use it before or after makeup? I want to try it but don’t know if it’s worth it🙈
mariah L.
Where can I buy this?
Aleyda M.
What’s the cost?
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Is this moisturizing? I’ve been using the rose gold elixir since it came out. I mix with my foundation every day. Just curious if this primer is worth the $ for dry skin.. with a matte foundation?