abee j.
Aurora, CO
Love love love. First of all, the smell is heavenly. It's a very thin oil and definitely glides easily on the skin and really sinks in. I like using this as a light moisturizer before my foundation in the morning and then again at night, either alone or under a gel moisturizer. I live in the mountains, so I'll take all of the moisture that I can get!I tried using a few drops onto my beauty blender to help blend out my foundation but that just drank up the product and was a waste. Couldn't tell a difference at all.Overall, huge fan of how amazing this makes my skin look and feel. It only takes 2-3 drops to cover my face & neck. It leaves my skin feeling soft and looking amazingly glowing! Like a glow from within, not a shiny or sparkles glow.Amazing!