Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I would give this a million stars if I could! I absolutely love my rose gold elixir it was real gold flakes in it and when I put it on my face it gives it just the right amount of glow! And the next morning my skin feels flawless! You can also put it on your lips and it moisturizes and leaves them feeling great with just the right amount of shimmer I honestly don't know what I would so without this it is one of my absolute favorite and a beauty must have for me! It's a little expensive but to me totally worth the extra money because it works so well! It is a little on the oily side but your skin will feel so great after using it and you can also wear it under your foundation and it goes great with foundation too there is so many ways you can use this I can't even name all of them on here I just highly recommend giving this product a try you won't regret it at all!