BY FARSÁLI #16 in Face Serums

A fast-absorbing, dry oil that can be used as an effective daily moisturizer, or in conjunction with your makeup routine. FARS LI's Rose Gold Elixir is a 24-karat, gold-infused beauty oil that's rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. It's formulated with ingredients that work together synergistically to provide the ultimate results to address all your skin care needs. Rosehip seed oil penetrates quickly to nourish your skin while visibly brightening and improving skin texture. It is packed with linoleic and linolenic acids, vitamin C, and vitamin A to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and discoloration. The pure 24k Gold flakes absorb right into your skin, leaving your skin naturally glowing and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, free of synthetic fragrances, 100 percent cruelty-free, and vegan friendly. see more...

• Does this taste? I see everyone drenching their giant lips with t...1 Answers
  • Is the FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir worth buying if you have oily skin?3 Answers
  • Farsali 20 % with IGBDAY code 7/7FARSÁLI Rose Gol... Be the first to answer!
Ali F.
I bought the Rose Gold Elixir last winter and used it religiously in combination with Rodan and Fields Unblemish skincare line in an attempt to fight my intermittent breakouts, but still retain some moisture in the winter. It really improved my skin’s moisture and elasticity, but I only use it at night because my skin produces enough oil through the day to wear this with makeup. I stopped using it in the spring and summer because I generally don’t need it then and I was switching skincare routines to Lush Fresh Cosmetics. Flash forward to this winter and I’m in between starting a new skincare regimen and the weather is dry. I’ve been reapplying this as part of my nightly routine in place of a moisturizer and it’s been wonderful! It calms and nourishes my skin without causing more breakouts. I wake up with a fresh face and use less moisturizer these days. Not sure if the expiration date, but I’m still using it a year later with no trouble. I’m only giving it 4 stars because I can only wear it for half the seasons.
Also! I use this regularly at the beginning of my makeup application in my lips and by the time I’m done, my lips are soft, moist and ready for color.
Sara P.
Allen Park, MI
I got the sample size because I’m not an oil person usually and I wasn’t splurging if I didn’t like it. I got my sample a while ago and still have it. I don’t use it every day and usually only wear it on make up days or for extra moisturization and it’s lasted me a good while. While I see every beauty influencer use a good amount of this on their face and then add makeup too it I can’t say I can do this, this oil is thick, it doesn’t absorb into my face super quick so I can’t go adding a ton and add a face of makeup to it. I can add about half of what they add and be good to go. It’s a great oil it’s just my face doesn’t roll the way theirs do and idk how they do what they do with this oil. It smells great but I feel like it just takes forever to absorb. I use this at night mostly and that’s when I get most of my uses out of it. I’ll use a few drops before makeup but not 3-4 drips down my face like you see on YouTube
Shalma B.
Falls Church, VA
I like how this gives me a glow but to be honest any oil you put underneath your skin will give you a dewy glow. Is it the gold that gives it a glow? Most likely. I don't really see much of a difference with FARSALI Rose Gold Elixir. I got it as a gift but had been eyeballing it for sometime now especially since it is all over Instagram. I would use it religiously but it's so expensive and once it's gone I won't have it anymore 😭 I use it sparingly. It has a citrusy smell, can be a bit strong for some people. I will continue to use it but probably won't repurchase it only because so many brands are now coming out with something similar and cheaper. If other brands can beat this product then I would rather go for the cheaper alternative! MUA love this product so this will still be popular! Just not safe for my bank account!'
Lindey W.
Columbus
I love this product! I stated using this under my foundation first! Its best to let it sit on your face for a little while before going in with your foundation. If you apply the foundation right over this it will sheer out your foundation. But if you wait it will give your foundation a beauty glow and you will feel very moisturized! I have also been using this at night time with my skincare routine. I notice that my skin was becoming clearer and my acne was going away. I usually breakout during that time of the month on my chin and sometimes on my cheeks. The only thing I changed in my skincare was this product. It does have retinol in it, so maybe that is why its helping my acne. Not sure but I'm loving how its making my skin look and feel! I highly recommend . I have very sensitive skin and it hasn't caused any bad reaction.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I love this ! A little goes a long way I only need 1 drop for my lips. I use it daily as a lip moisturizer and it's so GREAT at preventing my lips from getting dry. It really helps my creamy matte or regular lipsticks from sinking into the cracks of my lips. I've also applied this to my neck at night, just a couple drops is fine
For the price its definitely worth it, like I said, a little goes a long way!!!
Pros: moisturizing, smell amazing (citrus) , beautiful with gold specks
Con's: none that I've found :)
*I don't apply it to my face BC I'm afraid the oil might make me break out so that's why I only apply to lips and neck
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
I really like this product, the only drawback of it being the price. It is full of different oils that are great for acne prone skin (rose, pumpkin, tocopherol aka vitamin E), but I find the gold specks in it to be very pointless. You're really just paying for pieces of gold in your facial oil. I don't find the gold flakes to make any difference to how makeup applies over top compared to other facial oils. This is a great product though, I really like to use this at night after I've applied all my other skin care products as a barrier to keep moisture from leaving my skin. It's calmed down a lot of the irritation my skin was experiencing due to moving to a different state. I'm just not sure if I will repurchase this or if I will try and buy oils separately.
Jenn S.
This product is really nothing special, unfortunately. The smell is a very faint grapefuit scent. It sort of smells like Squirt soda, that's the best way to describe it. The consistency is HEAVY. You have to be very light handed with this because it can be like putting straight up cooking oil on your face. And though the gold flakes are pretty in the dropper, they are completely useless. They make zero difference. This does not seem to dry down or absorb. It just sits on the skin. I know some like to use it to mix in with foundation but I really could not imagine doing that. I find this best used as a night time moisturizer. Overall, not worth the price. This product definitely has no pay off.
Lucy B.
Penn Valley, PA
I finally gave in to buying the sample size for $20 at Sephora just to try it out and it is SO WORTH IT! For anyone like me who was hesitating buying this product because it's a little pricy, do it!!! I put this on every night and I wake up with my skin feeling soooo soft and smooth. I've only been using it for about two weeks now but I already see a huge improvement in my skin. It also keeps my skin moisturized, and the smell is very pleasant and citrusy! I also mix this with my foundation and use as a lip moisturizer before applying lipstick and it works amazingly well in everything! I absolutely recommend this product.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
Mehhhhh. This product is way over hyped. This oil is decent enough, it moisturizes and adds a touch of dew to my dry skin. But it is not the miracle worker that IG make up “gurus” tout it to be. The Josie maran argan oil is FAR superior! It’s a fine oil though, the packaging is to die for, and it smells nice. So if you like spending $60 on something pretty on your vanity that does work, than this product is for you. For me however, I don’t really need just pretty things to look at, and if I can find a product that works just as good or better for less money? That’s where I’m going. Sorry Farsali!
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this product awhile back when it gained its popularity on Instagram. I did not like it AT ALL.

I expected to really like it because I love serums and face oils and any type of moisturizer because i have very dry skin.. but this product made my skin feel AWFUL. It did not absorb into my face nicely and it made my foundation apply very blotchy and uneven.

It is WAY too expensive and over hyped. Maybe it just wasn’t compatible with my skin because a lot of other people seem to like it.. I’d love to hear your experience with this product!!!

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED THE FARSALI Rose Gold Elixir ???? Comment your thoughts below!!

List this post & I’ll check out your Influenster page and like some posts 💖💖💖

follow for follow Instagram @sammimusillo😊😊😊😊💞💞
Marica S.
Is this okay to use as a moisturizer?
Hannah T.
Are Farsali products safe during pregnancy?
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Number one reason you love this?? Go!
Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
How is this on sensitive skin?
Juana R.
New Castle, DE
Does it really work? Is it worth the money?