FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir

by FARSÁLI

The Rose Gold Eilixir is a fast absorbing, light-weight beauty oil infused with 24k gold, rosehip seed oil and pure botanicals.

Gold is a natural mineral used to help skin look visibly younger and radiant. Rosehip seed oil and pure botanicalsmoisturize the skin, so that complexion looks supple and youthful. Beneficial for all skin types.

It is widely known that products created with 24k gold have many benefits on the skin. Among to various benefits, gold slows collagen depletion and the breakdown of elastin to prevent sagging skin. It also stimulates cellular growth to regenerate healthy, firm skin cells and provide a visible tightening effect.

How To Use:

Shake Rose Gold Elixir well before use; so you can achieve the best results and even application of 24k gold on your skin. Apply to face and neck, morning and night for best results. Suggested uses, for your inspiration, below:

1. Daily Moisturizer:
    This beauty oil is an effective lightweight moisturizer with added anti-aging benefits (for all skin types). Use the Rose Gold Elixir as a daily moisturizer, to keep your skin healthy and hydrated. The pure 24k Gold flakes absorb right into your skin, leaving your skin glowing and naturally radiant. The base of this luxurious Elixir is Rosehip seed oil. Rosehip seed is made up of 77% fatty acids -- high in linoleic and linolenic acids, vitamin C, and vitamin A (retinol) -- all essential for skin health. Rosehips have been found to regenerate tissue and reduce the appearance of fine lineshyperpigmentation, and stretch marks

2. Hydrating Lips:
    It can be used to hydrate lips before applying lipstick. The Rose Gold Elixir effectively keep lips from drying out, especially when using liquid/matte lipsticks, without affecting the finish. TIP: Make sure to let the drops absorb into the lips before applying lipstick.

3. Mix With Foundation:
    Use 1-3 drops to mix with your favorite foundation (we recommend a full coverage matte foundation) to keep your skin hydrated and glowing.

4. Revive Dried Cream Products:
    Sometimes cream products can tend to dry out. Instead of throwing them away, just add 1-3 drops to your favorite cream concealer, contour, highlight, or brow pomade, to bring them back to life!

TIP: APPLICATION WITH A BEAUTY SPONGE OR BRUSH
Start by dotting your foundation onto your skin first, then apply 1-2 drops on a damp beauty sponge (or brush) to blend in your foundation for a glowing finish. For those with dry under eyes (or requiring extra hydration), you can also use with concealer and contour. First apply concealer under eyes, followed by cream contour. Then apply 2 drops of Rose Gold Elixir to a damp beauty sponge (or brush) and blend in. This makes blending easier, while the 24k Gold helps achieve that radiant glow!

Caution: Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Keep out of eyes. For external use only.

Rosehip Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, 24k Gold, Vitamin E, Lemongrass Oil, Orange Peel Oil

FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir ? Chicas una pregunta acerca de este aceite de rosa gold elixir alguien me puede decir si todas las q usan este aceite huele a rancio? O a recino? Les pregunto porque yo pedí uno en ipsy y llego con ese olor muy feo q no lo soporto en mi cara será q me llego vencido o así es el olor de feo por favor leo sus si opiniones.!
Does this at all live up to the hype?
Does this oil really work?
Start your review of FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir!
Danita H.
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir uploaded by Danita H.
First impressions review: compared to the unicirn esssnce, this one made my face feel oily☹ so I hope it dont make my face and makeup look oily after wearing for the day. I didn't know it has oils in it, It has a slight smell to it which usually don't bother me but I don't like the smell of this. It has gold peices in it and it did spread on evenly and a little goes a long way. I'm really ify about it feeling oily though. I may update in the future as I keep using it. I think I'll save it for a nighttime routine. FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir As always, follow for follow and likes for likes, if you go on my page and spam that 💜 button on my reviews, I'll go on yours and do the same💯 I keep this app open all day! Let's help build eachother up💜💯
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,015 reviews
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have used this product a few times, but today it was amazing and I am definitely getting another for next winter. My skin has been having the hardest time with makeup. It just has a flaky and dehydrated appearance when makeup is applied. This is all due to moving from Los Angeles to Mississippi. I've never had a winter like this before. Today when I used this under my makeup everything changed. Now I know why it's a cult favorite.
Robyn T.
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir uploaded by Robyn T.
Purchased at: Sephora
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir This Elixir 24k gold infused beauty oil, it can be applied before or after foundation. A few drops of this lovely dewy oil is all you need. It just adds an extra glow to your over all look.
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir uploaded by Viridiana M.
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir uploaded by Viridiana M.
Purchased at: Costco
Es muy hidratante se siente pegajosa ideal para antes de la base y hace que quede glow me encanto
Laura E.
NY
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir uploaded by Laura E.
This beauty oil is good. I’ve used it a few times so far. I like that it can be mixed with foundation. It has a dewy finish which I also like. It is pricy and doesn’t absorb quickly. But it’s a nice #beautyoil #skincareguru #makeupjunkie #beautyproducts #skinproducts FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir
Stephanie V.
wilkesboro
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir uploaded by Stephanie V.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a very lightweight serum I liked it but it doesn’t really do much for the price so I might not purchase it again I got it on sale so I don’t not recommend it’s not terrible but not great either
ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
Doral, FL
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir uploaded by ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
I love this line of products, this one in particular, its packaging is white, it says rose gold elixir is a moisturizer used a lot to combat aging, it contains 24K Gold Rose seed oil Vitamin A and E Omega 3,6 and 9 It is more than a mega comoleto can be used daily with your normal makeup routine, it is perfect to reduce bags under the eyes and you can mix it with a base to make them light and it is ideal for all skin types.
Erin R.
Galesburg, IL
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir uploaded by Erin R.
Out of all the Farsáli products I’ve used, this one is probably my least favorite. It works great…that’s the good part! It’s very hydrating and absorbs great. It’s an oil with little gold flakes in it. The only thing I dislike about this product is the smell. To me, it smells like old cooking oil. It’s very off putting for a product that’s supposed to be on the high end side of skincare. Thankfully, you can mix this with other things that smell better, and mask the scent. I like mixing the glass serum and this one together for that ultra-hydrated/glass skin look on my face. It’s worth the money, and it’s great for a skin oil…just wish they’d make it smell better.
Leticia B.
Arnold, MD
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir uploaded by Leticia B.
I bought the travel size to try, and then maybe I’d get the regular one! And it’s awesome! I’ll totally get the regular size soon! It does have like an oil texture, first I thought my skin would be oily next day, but it didn’t. It’s very moisturized
Aly H.
Powell, WY
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir uploaded by Aly H.
I have both the Rose Gold and the Liquid glass. I love mixing the Rose Gold with my liquid foundation. It keeps my foundation from appearing “cakey” and also gives it a really pretty glow! Overall I love it and will keep buying it ! FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir

376 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Naomi R.
il y a 2 mois
Ximena M. il y a 2 mois
Hola mucho gusto, No el producto es aceitoso pero no ah de tener ese aroma por lo general huele muy rico y tiene una fragancia suave tal vez el producto estaba en mal estado, te digo desde mi experiencia..
Marna C.
Denison
Wendy N. il y a 5 mois
It is really hood for dry winter skin an makes ur imperfections disappear as well
Veronica V.
Elk Grove , CA
il y a un an
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir How do you all like this product, I’ll be trying it for the first time and I’m super excited to see all the fuss?
Veronica V. il y a un an
Awesome! Thank you I appreciate the feedback!
Ananya G.
yanique G. il y a un an
It was good my skin felt soft and bright.
Lumpie D.
il y a un an
FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir I would like to know is it actually effective? Ive been wanting to try but im not sure about the differences between this one and the purple bottle!
Megan P. il y a un an
The rose gold serum is just to hydrate and I believe the purple one is more focused on being a makeup primer. I would recommend the rose gold serum if your face is very dry. You can also use it on your lips before putting on a liquid lipstick so it doesn’t get cakey.