BY FARS LI #14 in Serums

A fast-absorbing, dry oil that can be used as an effective daily moisturizer, or in conjunction with your makeup routine. FARS LI's Rose Gold Elixir is a 24-karat, gold-infused beauty oil that's rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. It's formulated with ingredients that work together synergistically to provide the ultimate results to address all your skin care needs. Rosehip seed oil penetrates quickly to nourish your skin while visibly brightening and improving skin texture. It is packed with linoleic and linolenic acids, vitamin C, and vitamin A to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and discoloration. The pure 24k Gold flakes absorb right into your skin, leaving your skin naturally glowing and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, free of synthetic fragrances, 100 percent cruelty-free, and vegan friendly. see more...

• Does this taste? I see everyone drenching their giant lips with t...1 Answers
  • Is the FARSALI Rose Gold Elixir worth buying if you have oily skin?3 Answers
  • Farsali 20 % with IGBDAY code 7/7FARSALI Rose Gol... Be the first to answer!
Kristin P.
Alabaster, AL
Im addicted! I've been using 4 drops daily for 4 months and it's still 3/4 full ($20 size). I have combination & sensitive skin, and this serum is amazing! It's stopped me from getting new breakouts, but sadly in my experience it doesn't help with blackheads. Personally, I apply 2 drops and allow it to absorb for 2-3 minutes before applying foundation and it works perfectly. Don't use a beauty blender to apply, it makes no difference and it just wastes product. I've found the only time it looks greasy is when you apply it mixed with foundation using a beauty blender. It needs time to absorb before putting another product on. I also use it nightly after washing and toning my face, and after it absorbs I use a color correcting moisturizer and it still isn't greasy after putting moisturizer over. My skin is very sensitive, as in salyctic acid (acne product that's in 99% of anti acne products) causes me to breakout overnight and dries my skin out like I have a bad sunburn. The fact this serum doesn't react badly with my skin is amazing, esp because in my experience it works like an anti acne product as well! FARSALI Rose Gold Elixir
Pamela P.
Leominster, MA
You guys this thing is crazy amazing! I use it to hydrate my face especially now in the cold weather because it gets super dry and nothing ever worked, this thing works amazingly and doesn't make my face greasy! I use it in my cuticles as well and makes my hands look so good not dry at all, also used it in my toes and omg super good. I tried applying in damp hair after washing it and I let it air dry and usually my curls are super frizzy and not the way I would like it to look, this thing transformed my hair! The frizz is minimized by like 90% which is amazing! My curls stay in place and my hair never looked so good before. I also use it on my lips, for some reason the skin surrounding my lips gets so dry now in the cold weather and my lips get very chapped, this helps out a lot! Also my husband's face gets extremely dry and flaky during cold weather, he has super sensitive skin, normal but sensitive, his face is super clean in terms of breakouts and whatever he would try made his skin sting or makes him breakout, this didnt! His face is not dry anymore and no sting or breakout!! I highly recommend this!!!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this because I love using their pink oil they have to help with skin radiance, this one is more directed to moisturizing your face. I have extremely dry skin, and highly recommend for any with to use this after their skin care; before foundation. Your skin feel hydrated and rosehip oil is known to be excellent for your skins youthful appearance. Once you rub a few drops into your skin it absorbs quickly and at least for me doesn't have any greasy oily after feeling on my skin. You only need a few drop for your whole face. The gold flakes are gorgeous and the packaging feels pretty and glam. It smells citrusy and is light on the skin. You can also mix a few drop in with your foundation but I prefer it directly onto my face separately, feels so good.
Mo K.
New York , NY
Buying this FARSALI Rose Gold Elixir  was definitely the result of "Instagram made me buy it". Thinking I would be using this non-stop, I bought the big bottle almost a year ago and have barely touched it.

I was so excited when I bought it, but was completely let down. First, I cannot stand the smell. It smells like orange Tic Tacs, which I hate. It's not the most long lasting scent, but it still bothers me. The packaging is quite nice and appealing; however I have a hard time actually opening the dropper from the bottle. I'm unsure if mine was just a manufacturing mishap or if it's common, but it's very annoying.

A little goes a LONG way with this product. If I knew this beforehand I would have bought the smaller bottle, seeing as I thought I was going to love it. You only need to put a little on your lips and it does take a while to soak up, so I would recommend putting it on before you do any makeup. That way it is dry when you want to put your lip product on.

I will say it is extremely hydrating and the gold flakes are cute, not practical, but cute nonetheless. Overall, I would not recommend this product as it seems more of a gimmick.
Cara M.
Portland
Okay. Besides seeing this ALL OVER Instagram, I was super dream that it's is 1- multi useful and 2- made with skin feeding natural ingredients. YES YES YES! You can read everything on the bottle and it leaves my skin feeling like butter. This product can be used mixed in makeup, used before makeup application, or worn by itself. The smell is fresh, light citrus and uplifting. My skin literally glows, feelings moisturized all day into the next. The hype is REAL. Definitely pick up. Oily skin, dry skin, or combination. It will help with so so so many problems !
Siny U.
I must say i got this because it looked pretty. Who doesn't wanna slather gold foil on themselves, right? Oh. Is it just me? It has a decent scent. Its a clear oil with a slight yellow hue with speckled gold foil. Remember to shake before use! With the looks aside, it is very hydrating. Its a thicker consistency compared to sunday riley or biossance. But it makes me breakout. Sadly. But i highly recommend it give it try. It may work better for you.
Ally M.
Baltimore, MD
I bought this product after seeing it all over Instagram and being used by the beauty bloggers I follow. Once I looked into it I saw that it could be used before putting on lipstick and such so I went ahead and bought the small bottle. I will say that I suffer from very dry lips and since I've started using this on my lips I've noticed a significant difference. My lips no longer dry out and while I do have to put chap stick on throughout the day it's not nearly as often.

When I first saw the gold flakes I thought they were cool but I eventually learned that they can accelerate aging. While I'll continue to use this product until it runs out on my lips, after it's finished I will most likely look for a similar oil/serum product with rose hip oil to use on my lips moving forward because that's definitely making the difference for me.
Jan G.
Currently I’m using this oil on my lips, my lips are dry all the time. With this product my lips look more healthy and no flaky and dry. Product get absorbe on the skin and i can really see and feel the difference, I really like it. The scent is pleasant and “No overwhelming” this is important cause I can’t really tolerate strong scent or I will get sick. Totally recomendable for lips. I buy a mini size I will buy this again.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This stuff is amazing. I wear it before bed because this summer it was super humid and hot in NYC and I don't like wearing any oil during the day. I wear this in the evening before bed and I wake up with beautiful glowy skin. My skin is so supple and bouncy. I love it so much. I make sure to exfoliate my face once a week to remove any dry patches but lately I've had none. I strongly believe this is the reason. I even put some on my lips at night. You can basically use this all over your body. Skin care is so important ladies. Your skin will thank you in the future if you use quality products I gave this 4 stars because I have to see how it'll do during the day in the sun.
Holly S.
Byhalia, MS
Farsali’s Rose Gold Elixir is now absolutely my favorite go-to face oil! A year ago I had never used a face oil and I was regularly over-exfoliating my skin. I would have patches of dry skin no matter how often I exfoliated or moisturized, and I finally realized it was because I exfoliated too much. My skin needed more oils, and this has been by far my favorite one to use!
Hannah T.
Are Farsali products safe during pregnancy?
Marica S.
Is this okay to use as a moisturizer?
Trisha P.
Doral, FL
Hey Influensters! I know I'm late but what are your thoughts on the FARSALI Rose Gold Elixir ??
Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
How is this on sensitive skin?
Sabrina D.
Independence, MO
Has anybody used this? I see it on a lot of tutorials but I've never tried it out for myself. Is it pricey?