BY FARSÁLI

The Rose Gold Eilixir is a fast absorbing, light-weight beauty oil infused with 24k gold, rosehip seed oil and pure botanicals.

Gold is a natural mineral used to help skin look visibly younger and radiant. Rosehip seed oil and pure botanicalsmoisturize the skin, so that complexion looks supple and youthful. Beneficial for all skin types.

It is widely known that products created with 24k gold have many benefits on the skin. Among to various benefits, gold slows collagen depletion and the breakdown of elastin to prevent sagging skin. It also stimulates cellular growth to regenerate healthy, firm skin cells and provide a visible tightening effect.

How To Use:

Shake Rose Gold Elixir well before use; so you can achieve the best results and even application of 24k gold on your skin. Apply to face and neck, morning and night for best results. Suggested uses, for your inspiration, below:

1. Daily Moisturizer:
    This beauty oil is an effective lightweight moisturizer with added anti-aging benefits (for all skin types). Use the Rose Gold Elixir as a daily moisturizer, to keep your skin healthy and hydrated. The pure 24k Gold flakes absorb right into your skin, leaving your skin glowing and naturally radiant. The base of this luxurious Elixir is Rosehip seed oil. Rosehip seed is made up of 77% fatty acids -- high in linoleic and linolenic acids, vitamin C, and vitamin A (retinol) -- all essential for skin health. Rosehips have been found to regenerate tissue and reduce the appearance of fine lineshyperpigmentation, and stretch marks
  2. Hydrating Lips:
    It can be used to hydrate lips before applying lipstick. The Rose Gold Elixir effectively keep lips from drying out, especially when using liquid/matte lipsticks, without affecting the finish. TIP: Make sure to let the drops absorb into the lips before applying lipstick.
  3. Mix With Foundation:
    Use 1-3 drops to mix with your favorite foundation (we recommend a full coverage matte foundation) to keep your skin hydrated and glowing.
  4. Revive Dried Cream Products:
    Sometimes cream products can tend to dry out. Instead of throwing them away, just add 1-3 drops to your favorite cream concealer, contour, highlight, or brow pomade, to bring them back to life!

TIP: APPLICATION WITH A BEAUTY SPONGE OR BRUSH
Start by dotting your foundation onto your skin first, then apply 1-2 drops on a damp beauty sponge (or brush) to blend in your foundation for a glowing finish. For those with dry under eyes (or requiring extra hydration), you can also use with concealer and contour. First apply concealer under eyes, followed by cream contour. Then apply 2 drops of Rose Gold Elixir to a damp beauty sponge (or brush) and blend in. This makes blending easier, while the 24k Gold helps achieve that radiant glow!

Caution: Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Keep out of eyes. For external use only.

Rosehip Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, 24k Gold, Vitamin E, Lemongrass Oil, Orange Peel Oil

Ali F.
I bought the Rose Gold Elixir last winter and used it religiously in combination with Rodan and Fields Unblemish skincare line in an attempt to fight my intermittent breakouts, but still retain some moisture in the winter. It really improved my skin’s moisture and elasticity, but I only use it at night because my skin produces enough oil through the day to wear this with makeup. I stopped using it in the spring and summer because I generally don’t need it then and I was switching skincare routines to Lush Fresh Cosmetics. Flash forward to this winter and I’m in between starting a new skincare regimen and the weather is dry. I’ve been reapplying this as part of my nightly routine in place of a moisturizer and it’s been wonderful! It calms and nourishes my skin without causing more breakouts. I wake up with a fresh face and use less moisturizer these days. Not sure if the expiration date, but I’m still using it a year later with no trouble. I’m only giving it 4 stars because I can only wear it for half the seasons.
Also! I use this regularly at the beginning of my makeup application in my lips and by the time I’m done, my lips are soft, moist and ready for color.
Shalma B.
Falls Church, VA
I like how this gives me a glow but to be honest any oil you put underneath your skin will give you a dewy glow. Is it the gold that gives it a glow? Most likely. I don't really see much of a difference with FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir. I got it as a gift but had been eyeballing it for sometime now especially since it is all over Instagram. I would use it religiously but it's so expensive and once it's gone I won't have it anymore 😭 I use it sparingly. It has a citrusy smell, can be a bit strong for some people. I will continue to use it but probably won't repurchase it only because so many brands are now coming out with something similar and cheaper. If other brands can beat this product then I would rather go for the cheaper alternative! MUA love this product so this will still be popular! Just not safe for my bank account!'
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I love this ! A little goes a long way I only need 1 drop for my lips. I use it daily as a lip moisturizer and it's so GREAT at preventing my lips from getting dry. It really helps my creamy matte or regular lipsticks from sinking into the cracks of my lips. I've also applied this to my neck at night, just a couple drops is fine
For the price its definitely worth it, like I said, a little goes a long way!!!
Pros: moisturizing, smell amazing (citrus) , beautiful with gold specks
Con's: none that I've found :)
*I don't apply it to my face BC I'm afraid the oil might make me break out so that's why I only apply to lips and neck
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
I really like this product, the only drawback of it being the price. It is full of different oils that are great for acne prone skin (rose, pumpkin, tocopherol aka vitamin E), but I find the gold specks in it to be very pointless. You're really just paying for pieces of gold in your facial oil. I don't find the gold flakes to make any difference to how makeup applies over top compared to other facial oils. This is a great product though, I really like to use this at night after I've applied all my other skin care products as a barrier to keep moisture from leaving my skin. It's calmed down a lot of the irritation my skin was experiencing due to moving to a different state. I'm just not sure if I will repurchase this or if I will try and buy oils separately.
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
Instagram MUA's made me buy this. I got the sample size ($22) at Sephora, which is a little pricey BUT you do not need a lot of this product at all. I have combo skin with random dry patches and texture that will come and go randomly. Personally, I think this has actually made my skin issues worse. Literally 1 drop of this added to a matte foundation and I feel like I look too dewy, and not in a good way. The only use I have now for this product is on my lips. Also, it does have little gold flecks in it that I don't care for. FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
Mehhhhh. This product is way over hyped. This oil is decent enough, it moisturizes and adds a touch of dew to my dry skin. But it is not the miracle worker that IG make up “gurus” tout it to be. The Josie maran argan oil is FAR superior! It’s a fine oil though, the packaging is to die for, and it smells nice. So if you like spending $60 on something pretty on your vanity that does work, than this product is for you. For me however, I don’t really need just pretty things to look at, and if I can find a product that works just as good or better for less money? That’s where I’m going. Sorry Farsali!
Lindey W.
Columbus
I love this product! I stated using this under my foundation first! Its best to let it sit on your face for a little while before going in with your foundation. If you apply the foundation right over this it will sheer out your foundation. But if you wait it will give your foundation a beauty glow and you will feel very moisturized! I have also been using this at night time with my skincare routine. I notice that my skin was becoming clearer and my acne was going away. I usually breakout during that time of the month on my chin and sometimes on my cheeks. The only thing I changed in my skincare was this product. It does have retinol in it, so maybe that is why its helping my acne. Not sure but I'm loving how its making my skin look and feel! I highly recommend . I have very sensitive skin and it hasn't caused any bad reaction.
Amber O.
My skin is glowing after a week of using this! I only purchased a sample but it's going a long way and my skin feels healthier after each use. The smell is warm and fruity, it has a citrus like hint to it. I recommend buying it because it's good for alone use but also under your makeup. I like to use this one in the morning skincare routine and SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil for my nighttime skin care. ❤️
Siny U.
I must say i got this because it looked pretty. Who doesn't wanna slather gold foil on themselves, right? Oh. Is it just me? It has a decent scent. Its a clear oil with a slight yellow hue with speckled gold foil. Remember to shake before use! With the looks aside, it is very hydrating. Its a thicker consistency compared to sunday riley or biossance. But it makes me breakout. Sadly. But i highly recommend it give it try. It may work better for you.
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
First off totally worth the high price tag. I’ve been wanting this stuff for ever now and I finally got it on sale. This is like the magic potion for everything. Love the smell it’s incredibly citrusy and lovely. Also it works great to moisturize skin, and lips. I’ve been mixing it with my abh brow pomade and it makes for amazing application I love it. I can’t wait to try the other ones 😍
Marica S.
Is this okay to use as a moisturizer?
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Number one reason you love this?? Go!
Hannah T.
Are Farsali products safe during pregnancy?
Hailey M.
has anyone used this product before, and if so please tell me what’s it’s suppose to do/improve to your face. I received it as a gift and I don’t know the purpose
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
What does this smell like?

Sephora