Farsali Jelly Beam Illuminator/Highlighter
DETAILS: Jelly highlighter that applies like jelly and sets like a powder, leaving skin with a wet-satin finish that doesn't slip. Concentrated pigmentation allows for customized glow. Ideal for all skin types.
USAGE: Use as a traditional highlighter or as an add-in to your favorite products for extra glow.
How To Use
Apply to high points of cheek with a finger. Blend out with finger using a patting motion. Caution: Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Keep out of eyes. For external use only.
Top Questions See all 313 Q&A
- "totally weird consistency but since i love highlighters so much i just had to pick this up! works great on my skin and it’s so buildable! if you want a subtle highlight you can apply a little with a sponge but if you want a huge pop of colour this can be built up no problem! i used my fingers and it blends out gorgeously. powder highlight can also be layered over top for an even more blinding look. i definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a stunning glow, but by using something that’s not super powdery looking. this is very creamy and applies so smoothly! don’t care for it under foundation. it made my foundation feel a little bit weird and broke apart in places like my nose area. it was definitely beautiful but i just found it to be overall a little strange. i would probably try again with a different foundation because that could be the issue too!" in 13 reviews
- "the texture and pigment is amazing! and the fact it looks like a gel but once you touch it, it turns into a powder is cool!" in 11 reviews
- "the price point is a liiiiiiittle high for one highlighter in my opinion but considering how little of the actual product you need it can be totally worth it. it's so different and fun looking! leaves you with such a natural subtle glow or a blinding highlight for face, body, eyes, collar bones, etc. turns into a comfortable to wear powder highlight and doesn't get that sticky feeling!" in 5 reviews
- pigment is out of this world
- has many uses
- apply under the skin
- use as eyeshadow
- cute packaging
- must be quick to blend, like super quick
- can stick to the texture of your skin and not blend at all
- sometimes the flecks don't budge (kinda hard to explain but once it sets, it just stays put and just super tough to blend which leaves blobs of tiny highlight stuck on your face)
- can get easily cross contaminated, you have to dip your finger in or use a brush
- you can grab too much of the product if not careful
Overall I think this a good product to try, not yet confident about if I would re-purchase it but maybe if I keep playing with it, I will become a pro at applying it! Practice makes perfect!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos