BY FARSÁLI #74 in Highlighter

DETAILS: Jelly highlighter that applies like jelly and sets like a powder, leaving skin with a wet-satin finish that doesn't slip. Concentrated pigmentation allows for customized glow. Ideal for all skin types.
USAGE: Use as a traditional highlighter or as an add-in to your favorite products for extra glow.

How To Use
Apply to high points of cheek with a finger. Blend out with finger using a patting motion. Caution: Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Keep out of eyes. For external use only.

Buy on Sephora
  • "totally weird consistency but since i love highlighters so much i just had to pick this up! works great on my skin and it’s so buildable! if you want a subtle highlight you can apply a little with a sponge but if you want a huge pop of colour this can be built up no problem! i used my fingers and it blends out gorgeously. powder highlight can also be layered over top for an even more blinding look. i definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a stunning glow, but by using something that’s not super powdery looking. this is very creamy and applies so smoothly! don’t care for it under foundation. it made my foundation feel a little bit weird and broke apart in places like my nose area. it was definitely beautiful but i just found it to be overall a little strange. i would probably try again with a different foundation because that could be the issue too!" in 13 reviews
  • "the texture and pigment is amazing! and the fact it looks like a gel but once you touch it, it turns into a powder is cool!" in 11 reviews
  • "the price point is a liiiiiiittle high for one highlighter in my opinion but considering how little of the actual product you need it can be totally worth it. it's so different and fun looking! leaves you with such a natural subtle glow or a blinding highlight for face, body, eyes, collar bones, etc. turns into a comfortable to wear powder highlight and doesn't get that sticky feeling!" in 5 reviews
Michelle T.
Seattle
I just recently got this one about a month ago, I've been direct dying to try it for months but the cost has put me off. But I have yet to find a really pigmented highlighter, which is what I preferred. So I finally gave in to the car because the reviews were so good, and I was not disappointed! I do prefer A powder highlighter because I think it's easier to apply, but ultimately if you're wanting that kilowatt beautiful bright shine, using a liquid highlighter is always going to be more pigmented, and therefore stand out more. This consistency is also very different like it's name, jellybeans, it is a somewhat jelly like consistency about 50% liquid 50% jelly. But once you apply it, it justs feels like a creamier liquid. I just apply a very small amount on the back of my hand to get an idea of how much I need to apply, and you can apply this with a buffer brush or your fingers. So far I've just applied at using my fingers and it goes on very smoothly, and doesn't look patchy our streaky like a lot of liquid highlighters tend to apply that way. I hate the price of this, but you seriously need such a small amount per application so I would imagine this would last me well over a year. So if you think about it that way then the price isn't too bad. Absolutely beautiful highlights!
Kate R.
Bronx
Farsali has done an incredible job with their skincare – you know, the pink unicorn essence that practically every blogger uses to prime their skin – so I couldn’t wait to see how their first foray into makeup would go. And as a blogger turned businesswoman who always slays her highlight, I had high hopes that Farah Dhukai’s Jelly Beam highlighter would be as dreamy as the swatches looked. Is A wet-satin, shimmer highlighter in a unique jelly consistency that sets to a powder. The formula can be used for the face or body, or it can be combined with your foundation to add an extra glow to your complexion. The oil-free, talc-free formula is enriched with skin loving ingredients to keep your skin hydrated and protected from free radicals. This is the first Jelly Beam shade, which means more are coming!What it does: Jelly Beam is packed with pigments so once the formula dries to a powder, the non-slip formula keeps its wet look, which can be built to take you from glowing to beaming.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
This highlighter has the absolute coolest texture. I really like using it even when I have set my face with a bunch of powders cuz shockingly it goes over powder and it looks amazing. It is a blinding highlight this is not something that is soft subtle and natural but it is so beautiful regardless. I love the color I love the way it looks in photos natural light. I was on the fence about getting this because I don't usually use cream products and I figured because it's a jelly texture that it wouldn't go with any of the powder products that I use on a regular basis so I was pleasantly surprised to see that that is not an issue with this highlighter. If you want something fun and you want something different and you want something to talk about with your friends and you want people's Jaws to drop to the floor when they see your highlighter this is the highlighter for you simply beautiful.
Shalma B.
Falls Church, VA
This product is so creamy! I love the highlight!
Pros:
- pigment is out of this world
- has many uses
- illuminator
- apply under the skin
- use as eyeshadow
- cute packaging

Cons:
- must be quick to blend, like super quick
- can stick to the texture of your skin and not blend at all
- sometimes the flecks don't budge (kinda hard to explain but once it sets, it just stays put and just super tough to blend which leaves blobs of tiny highlight stuck on your face)
- can get easily cross contaminated, you have to dip your finger in or use a brush
- you can grab too much of the product if not careful

Overall I think this a good product to try, not yet confident about if I would re-purchase it but maybe if I keep playing with it, I will become a pro at applying it! Practice makes perfect!
Catherine P.
I have mixed feelings on this. While I love the swatch and color of this highlight I can’t get it to look good on my actual face. I’ve tried it with oils as a primer, I’ve used it under and over foundation, as well as mixed with foundation and I’ve even tried using it with my eyeshadow and I just can’t get it to look good. It dries super fast and it’s kind of hard to manage. When you mix it up it turns to liquid which is designed to make it easier for application but I just can’t get it to work out on my skin. I think that you need to have a perfect tool and perfect canvas to apply this product because the pigment is there it’s just hard to get it to look as perfect as some other liquid highlights.
Rosealena T.
Erie, PA
I had been eyeing this gorgeous highlighter up for quite some time before I actually tried it. I had seen mixed reviews online about how well it blends, and didn't want a highlighter that was going to move the other makeup on my face when applied. I can honestly say that despite the weird consistency it blends well and doesn't move your makeup. Through trial and error I found that dabbing it along the areas I want it seems to work best. Keep in mind that a little bit of this product goes A LONG WAY. You barely have to touch it to get an adequate amount of product!  It is pretty expensive for the amount of product, but like I said before it goes a loooonngggg way.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
this is a very pigmented highlighter, you can stir it to have a more runny consistency or use it just as the jelly like consistency and trust me this will not let you down "WOW GLOW" wise, it dried down to like a powder which was neat and it lasted me all day, defintely cannot wait for thr other shades in this highlighter to be released which is in the works now
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is really pretty. It’s pretty damn expensive, but it looks really pretty on the skin. It gives a very WET look, no chunky glitter or anything in this formula (THANK GOODNESS!!). My one recommendation for this product is to apply it with your fingers NOT a beauty blender/sponge. The sponge soaks up the product and doesn’t really apply it to your face, finger application results in a much prettier and glowing wet highlight! I lowered the stars for the simple reason that this container is much tinier than you’d think looking at pictures. It doesn’t have that much product (0.5 fl oz) considering the crazy price ($40)! See photos for size comparison to a ColourPop Highlighter.
Britt F.
South Miami
i bought this product really thinking it was worth all the hype it was receiving, however its really not. on top of makeup, it makes the product underneath look insane. it dries really fast so you have barely any blending time before it becomes an immobile chunk. for that reason i use it under my foundation and above my primer. to blend it evenly and smoothly i use the FARSALI Rose Gold Elixir to dilute it. using it like that is really the only way i can use it, and despite it looking gorgeous like this, it shouldnt be the only way i can use it.
Kat D.
Glenshaw, PA
This stuff is seriously amazing!! It is the coolest formula ever- it literally is like jelly! It glides so nice onto the skin and blends very nicely (I found using your finger is best) and then dries down. The shade is absolutely STUNNING. Such high shine. I can’t wait for more shades. I definitely recommend trying this unique and amazing highlighter! It’s pricey, but honestly you need the smallest amount ever so it will last you a really long time. So it’s not a bad price for what you get!
Nicole H.
Is it worth the hype? Feel like sometimes this brand is over hyped on Instagram and not actually worth it
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
So who’s feeling the new Farsali Jelly Beam Illuminator/Highlighter? Buy 💰 or Bye 👋🏼?
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
How much is it?!
🥀 M.
What are your guys thoughts on this highlighter?
Kaitlyn S.
Conway
I would love to be able to try and review this😍