BY FAROUK SYSTEMS

The high-quality craftsmanship on this CHI flat iron featured ceramic plates and ionic technology. The NASA-grade ceramic plates protect against frizz. Ceramic plates causes no pulling on hair Made from NASA-grade ceramic Fixed heat setting at 356 degrees Farenheit Heavy-duty 9-foot swivel cord Protects against frizz For use on dry hair Ionic technology Color: Black Size: 1 inch Materials: Plastic, ceramic, metal This Refurbished item may have minor cosmetic blemishes that do not affect intended performance This Refurbished item may not include original packaging or accessories This high-quality item has been factory refurbished. Please click on the icon above for more information on quality factory-reconditioned merchandise. see more...

Jasmine F.
Oh' how I love this straightener!
I've been using this brand for more than 8 years. It is my FAVORITE! I don't think another brand could ever make me switch. I received my first one for Christmas and I've been hooked ever since. It's the perfect amount of heat. It leaves my hair smooth and silky. Plus, it's a 1" barrel which makes it super easy to hold since it takes me well over an hour to straighten my hair. I'll forever use this product. #iminlove
Vicki S.
GLENDALE, AZ
I purchased this years ago from costco and got a great price. I still use it to this day and it is amazing. I bought one other brand and it did not compare to this one. I went right back to this one. I know it doesn't have a heat setting but with me that is not an issue. I would recommend this product to friends.
Shannon C.
I tried a lot of straighteners before finally investing in a chi and it was 110% worth every penny. the one I bought came with a tiny sample bottle of product which I love also. if you're looking for a good straightener, I definitely recommend a chi.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
I absolutely love this flat iron! I had mine for almost 12 years before it decided to stop getting as hot. I immediately bought a new one! I can't believe it lasts long as it did with as much use between myself and my three daughters gave it.
Tiffani D.
Raeford
The chi will always be my go to flat iron. It's thin so it gets to your roots so you don't have tiny curls in hard to reach places. I have naturally curly hair and I can flat iron it within 30 minutes with this product. Will always buy this flat iron.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
I will not use anything but my CHI. The quality, various heat settings and overall usability cannot be beat. I have always used a CHI brand flat iron and will continue. I use mine daily and one flat iron usually lasts me a few years!
Brianna Q.
Raleigh, NC
I love my CHI! I've tried a couple other straighteners and I always come back. My hair is super curly, but thin, and this iron is the only one that really works for my hair. Will continue to buy these for a long time!
Raquel M.
I love my CHI flat iron, it always gets the job done. The only down side to mine is that there is no heat adjuster on it. So it's a challenge since I have synthetic wigs I style! Other than that I love it for my hair!lol
Caitlin A.
Bronx, NY
It's a great and dependable flat iron. I recommend it to everyone! i have thick, wavy hair and when was done my hair was straight and tamed. Get one to save time with all the trouble with using others.
Xen H.
I absolutely love chi straightening iron.. i just spray my hair with heat protectant and just use this iron and my hair looks perfectly straight.. i am really satisfied and i will def recommend this iron