Farouk Systems CHI Infra Shampoo Moisture Therapy, 6 fl oz uploaded by Adrienne M.

BY FAROUK SYSTEMS

Sulfate and Paraben Free Suitable for all hair types. Gently cleanses the hair and corrects the moisture balance of the hair and scalp. Not tested on animals. see more...

• How well does this work for very thick hair? I have very dry and ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
I love the smell of this shampoo and the entire line of Chi hair products. The bottle I had felt gritty like it had sand in it. It lathered nicely and left my hair feeling clean.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how soft and great smelling leaves my hair. It's super good great quality
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
Athens, GA
I love CHI products. My hair was in need of serious moisture after all the heat i put on it. This made my hair feel super silky and shine.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love the softness and smell of my hair after using this product. I live in Myrtle Beach and need the next moisture during the summer.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fort Worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love the scent of this shampoo and how it leaves my over processed feeling soft and hydrated.
Milena A.
Milena A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I've been using CHI products for years. If you have curly, coarse type of hair, like me, will give you a manageable, silky hair. If you have a straight fine and mostly manageable hair, these products might be too heavy for your hair. However, if you have damaged hair from using chemical treatments, you should give it a try to reconstruct the shape of your hair but you should change it once in a while with another brand or with a clarifying shampoo to wash the buildup.
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo and this brand and I would buy it more if it wasn't so expensive. It smells good and makes your hair really smooth.
Thea S.
Thea S.
Allston, MA
Chi products are a godsend! Nothing makes my hair feel better or softer than Chi shampoo and conditioner! I have thin and very long hair and it's some what damaged from dying it but this product really helps my hair feel good again.
krista v.
krista v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Chi product. It is Amazing and works wonderfully. It smells beautiful and leaves my hair feeling wonderful.
Cricket W.
Cricket W.
Red Oak, TX
This is the best smelling shampoo I have ever used. It does not require much to get hair clean, and isn't super foamy. It is a little higher in price than average shampoos, priced as a higher end shampoo but totally worth it. I recommend it to everyone, as well as their other hair products. Chi is amazing
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Junction City, KS
How well does this work for very thick hair? I have very dry and colored hair.