BY CHI

Biosilk 12oz Fruit Cocktail Reconstructing Shampoo UPC 633911667903 BioSilk Fruit Cocktail Reconstructing Shampoo, a highly advanced formula with alpha hydroxy fruit acids, panthenol and keratin protein. Cleanses hair gently while moisturizing and revitalizing the hair with luxurious lather leaving hair soft and manageable with incredible shine Biosilk 12oz Fruit Cocktail Reconstructing Shampoo UPC 633911667903 Manufacturer: BioSilk Model Number: BS12RSFC see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa A.
Davenport, IA
I love this product. I’ve used many of their shampoo or conditioners and they’re great. A tad pricey but worth it. The purple shampoo for blonde hair compares to this and is rest. I was satisfied and it cleaned and moisturized my head as well!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Cindy V.
I absolutely love how this makes my hair so soft and frizz free. It smells incredible as well. I highly recommend this!! It is a bit on the pricey side, but you will not regret purchasing this. It's one of my favorite product at all time use
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Love this product love love love this products it works really well if I could really care it's gentle but it gets the job done. Biosilk does have a scent but it's light but I do quite enjoy this scent as well
Kiana D.
YES! YES! YES!!! I would use this product the most when my hair was relaxed. Gave me softness, body and great smelling hair. And being that I had dry hair, it help make it look healthy.
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
I love how it makes my hair feel so soft and smoother after using it just after one use. I would definitely recommend if you have the money to spend on hair care.
Cynthia K.
pinellas park
Smells amazing and is really good at tamping from. It also makes hair straightening easier. Makes my hair a lot more manageable. A little bit goes a long way, and too much will make your hair greasy. It's worth the money though and lasts a long time because you only need a tiny bit!
Rebekah P.
Phoenix, AZ
This is an amazing product I love the way it makes your hair feel and it smells amazing. A very little goes a long way thats for sure it is a little pricey but it is so worth it and does make your hair look so much more healthy. I buy It all the time once I start to run out. A small bottle can last up to 4 months its amazing.
Candace A.
Shelbyville , KY
Leaves your hair feeling soft and strong! It's a rather expensive brand of shampoo however you do get what you pay for given the quality and the ingredients in the product. It can now be found at target or I even bought it at a nearby Kroger; before you were only able to buy it at a solon.
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
I have really dry, damaged, frizzy, and thin hair! This product really worked wonders on my hair. Regardless what conditioner I used this really helped smooth the frizziness and did not leave it greasy or any build up!