Farouk Royal Treatment by CHI Solid Foundation Defining Gel for Maximum Hold and Control

BY FAROUK ROYAL TREATMENT BY CHI

Dressing gel shiner for light to medium control. A superior formula with white truffle and pearl that delivers soft control hold for all your light to medium styling and dressing needs. This rich fluid gel will supply incredible body, volume and support, while leaving hair touchable and with unbelievable shine. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc.  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc., p see more...

Shanna K.
CHI has really Great products and this is one. It is a good holding gel. Sometimes I use it on my hair to give my curls a good hold and prevent from fuzziness
Hillary C.
I love this stuff!! It smells amazing, makes my hair look and feel amazing!! It's not heavy and doesn't make my hair look oily! Totally will repurchase!
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my hair feeling incredibly silky and soft/smooth. It doesn't leave my hair feeling weighted or oily. I love it!
Kristin C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives my hair life! I use it regularly with my chi and it really helps with my hairstyle!
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff it holds firm it doesnt leave flakes in your hair and it smells great.
Monica S.
Dallas
Love this product!! Was given a sample at a salon and loved it. Left my hair silky.
M. J. H.
This brand just can't go wrong. Doesn't leave a white cast just shine, shine shine. Recommend for adults but also to smooth the edges of children's hair.
Lizzette S.
This is such a great Gel I love how all my clients love for me to use this on their hair it's really gentle on the hair and the smell is great!
Sally R.
Tallahassee, FL
I first got this as a gift but will be purchasing again. It leaves my hair silky and soft and but not sticky or oily or heavy (which my hair is prone to). I always get compliments when I use it. It also has great lasting power!
Adriana G.
Roma, TX
First of all it smells amazing! Leaves hair shiny and doesn't leave hair oily. You can also massage the excess in your skin :)
Cortney W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How great is this gel really
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
How well would it work for straight flat hair?
thalia s.