Farouk Royal Treatment by CHI Pure Hydration Shampoo for Dry and Color Treated Hair

BY FAROUK ROYAL TREATMENT BY CHI

Shampoo for dry and color treated hair. Pamper your hair with pure hydration, a nurturing forumla with white truffle and pearl that provides an extra gentle, rich and moisturizing lather. This concentrated formula nourishes hair, while preserving and maintaining color. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc.  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc., please retain your purchase receipt to assis see more...

Jessica W.
Elgin, SC
One of my favorites. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so silky clean, definitely leaves no build up or residue. I tend to have dry hair and it gives it a good boost of moisture leaving it shiny and healthy. I will definitely buy again!
Lana K.
Richmond, TX
This product is not the best out there, people can find better results with other products. I received the whole product line from Farouk royal treatment in cosmetology school. Not a big fan. On my hair it did not work, it left weird texture on my hair and kept it very oily .
Malkia S.
Austin, TX
This gets all the build up of products used out of your hair for a fresh start. My hair is the softest its been when I pair it with the caviar repair.

You can use a minimal amount.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
This stuff smells so good and feels so good. It isn't super oily like you would think. I also put it on my skin. A friend had some and I want it so bad!
Jessica F.
After years and years of dying and bleaching my hair it is extremely damaged. This stuff makes it feel so much softer and I love the way it smells.
Tanyanna G.
Locust Grove, GA
I am a Licensed Cosmetologist. This product is great for hydration. It hydrates and detangles without weighing down the hair.
Maria  A.
I Love it !! I Highly Recommend it ! it Smells Good And Leaves Your Hair Smelling Good For Days !