Farouk Royal Treatment by CHI Pearl Complex Lightweight Treatment uploaded by Jessica P.Farouk Royal Treatment by CHI Pearl Complex Lightweight Treatment uploaded by Alisha C.

BY FAROUK ROYAL TREATMENT BY CHI

Lightweight treatment perfect for hair and skin. A superior lightweight leave-in treatment with white truffle and pearl developed for all hair and skin types. It will replenish, reconstruct and nourish, while helping in repairing split ends without buildup or added weight. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc.  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc., please retain your purchase receipt to as see more...

Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
This is my go to holy grail product for anyone who needs to detangle their hair.. I use this as soon as I get out of the shower I put about a quarter size amount in my hands rub into my hair.. It is so easy to rub through with a comb to comb out my curls which can get very tangled. It leaves my hair shiny and not greasy nor oily. I use then again on dry hair doe second and third day hair. I absolutely love this cannot live without out. I also use this on my straight hair days I have to be careful on those days a little goes a long way again silky smooth .
Lacie K.
I La la la lovvvve the CHI Farouk Royal Treatment Pearl Complex Lightweight Treatment!! I always use it after I put my leave in conditioner in. It leaves your hair so shiney and healthy! I have damaged brittle hair from all the color I've put on it. So this product is a necessity for healthy looking hair!
Amanda C.
I love this hair oil! It has a luxurious fragrance that’s like a musk cologne and makes your hair smell lightly perfumed. It’s great for controlling frizz and giving your hair a natural shine that looks healthy and vibrant.
Alisha C.
Farouk Royal Treatment by CHI Pearl Complex Lightweight Treatment

This is my favorite hair product on the market and of course estimate from Chi! The smell is amazing I absolutely love it it has a Patchouli scent to it! LOVE ❤️ THIS HAIR PRODUCT!! 😊🤟🏻
Hannah P.
Galveston
This is my holy grail. It smells amazing and I love how it makes my hair feelZ I’ll put this in my damp hair before I give myself a blow out and it helps my hair stay sleek
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
Amazing smell and really does make a difference in your hair. Have been using chi since 2012. The serum is perfect it gives hair moisture but not an oily feel. Pretty satisfied with their products.
Laura R.
I LOVE this product!! I have fine hair that tends to frizz and curl. This product is light enough not to look greasy or weigh my hair down, but gives it great shine and control. The scent is a little spicy exotic-ish, but isn't overwhelming. Use on wet hair and blow out or let it air dry. I also have sensitive skin and this is the only oil type treatment that doesn't break me out along my hairline. I have been addicted to this for a year now and although I will try other products, I keep coming back to this one. Good stuff!
Taylor N.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this product when my elderly clients would like to get a perm but have had surgery within a few weeks.
1. A good hairstylist will tell you not to get a perm after you've had surgery because of all the medicines and what not that go into your body can cause your hair to fall out when paired with perm solution.
2. A great hairstylist will use this one you for 2-3 weeks so you don't have to wait as long.

It is a life saver I will admit.
My only issue with it is the smell. I love all chi products because they do everything they clams. But the royal treatment line smells like playdoh. And not in a good way.
Cherise L.
Shirley, MA
I love the way this product works on my hair compared to similar items made by other brands. The smell makes me feel like I am getting the "Royal Treatment" at home. I also love the cute design of the bottles, with the crown as the dispenser. The ONLY downfall I have ever had with this product is that if you do not keep the bottle in its upright position, it will leak. Other than that, in my opinion this is an all around great hair product! =)
Shae C.
Owasso, OK
I love this stuff! I use it every day on my hair & i use it on my clients a lot as well. It smells good, keeps your hair smooth, helps with frizziness, helps hydrate dry hair & keep it soft! Whats awesome about this product is that you can use it on your skin as well!
Monica H.
I have a Chi bra d flat-iron/straightener - should I be using this when I straighten my hair? How much do you use?
Sheila H.