BY FAROUK ROYAL TREATMENT BY CHI

Lightweight treatment perfect for hair and skin. A superior lightweight leave-in treatment with white truffle and pearl developed for all hair and skin types. It will replenish, reconstruct and nourish, while helping in repairing split ends without buildup or added weight. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc.  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc., please retain your purchase receipt to as see more...

• I have a Chi bra d flat-iron/straightener - should I be using this ...2 Answers
Odalys V.
Odalys V.
Auburn , WA
Love this product I have thick dark hair and this makes my hair look amazing and alive I get tons of compliments on my hair and it doesn't look oily it looks soft I would buy it again my hair feels less dry with it in after I shower
Maria C.
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing smell and really does make a difference in your hair. Have been using chi since 2012. The serum is perfect it gives hair moisture but not an oily feel. Pretty satisfied with their products.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Mocksville, NC
I use this product when my elderly clients would like to get a perm but have had surgery within a few weeks.
1. A good hairstylist will tell you not to get a perm after you've had surgery because of all the medicines and what not that go into your body can cause your hair to fall out when paired with perm solution.
2. A great hairstylist will use this one you for 2-3 weeks so you don't have to wait as long.

It is a life saver I will admit.
My only issue with it is the smell. I love all chi products because they do everything they clams. But the royal treatment line smells like playdoh. And not in a good way.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Cadet, MO
I love this it works great with my natural curly hair. My hair is also long and it helps me tame it and not fly away, it is light weight and doesn't leave my hair looking oily
Harmony J.
Harmony J.
Vanceboro, NC
I have really curly hair and this works perfectly, keeps hair hydrated and not too heavy!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Lapeer, MI
I have used this product for a while now! Never fails to keep my hair strong
Shae C.
Shae C.
Sand Springs, OK
I love this stuff! I use it every day on my hair & i use it on my clients a lot as well. It smells good, keeps your hair smooth, helps with frizziness, helps hydrate dry hair & keep it soft! Whats awesome about this product is that you can use it on your skin as well!
Laura R.
Laura R.
I LOVE this product!! I have fine hair that tends to frizz and curl. This product is light enough not to look greasy or weigh my hair down, but gives it great shine and control. The scent is a little spicy exotic-ish, but isn't overwhelming. Use on wet hair and blow out or let it air dry. I also have sensitive skin and this is the only oil type treatment that doesn't break me out along my hairline. I have been addicted to this for a year now and although I will try other products, I keep coming back to this one. Good stuff!
Cherise L.
Cherise L.
Shirley, MA
I love the way this product works on my hair compared to similar items made by other brands. The smell makes me feel like I am getting the "Royal Treatment" at home. I also love the cute design of the bottles, with the crown as the dispenser. The ONLY downfall I have ever had with this product is that if you do not keep the bottle in its upright position, it will leak. Other than that, in my opinion this is an all around great hair product! =)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair serum is a lightweight treatment perfect for hair and skin. I love this treatment. It is perfect heat protection, shine, strengthen the hair,and helps seal down split ends. I would recommend this hair treatment for anyone. It's great for nail cuticles also.
Monica H.
Monica H.
I have a Chi bra d flat-iron/straightener - should I be using this when I straighten my hair? How much do you use?