Farouk Royal Treatment by CHI Pearl Complex Lightweight Treatment

Lightweight treatment perfect for hair and skin. A superior lightweight leave-in treatment with white truffle and pearl developed for all hair and skin types. It will replenish, reconstruct and nourish, while helping in repairing split ends without buildup or added weight. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc.  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc., please retain your purchase receipt to as

Does this come in a larger size than 2 oz? Seems only size bottle I can find
Como comprar? Dónde?
I have a Chi bra d flat-iron/straightener - should I be using this when I straighten my hair? How much do you use?
Start your review of Farouk Royal Treatment by CHI Pearl Complex Lightweight Treatment!
Diamond  C.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my go to serums that leave my hair soft and shiny without being greasy. I mainly use this product when I straighten my naturally curly hair. The scent is a tad bit overwhelming but it does go away after while.
Odalys V.
Auburn , WA
Love this product I have thick dark hair and this makes my hair look amazing and alive I get tons of compliments on my hair and it doesn't look oily it looks soft I would buy it again my hair feels less dry with it in after I shower
Taylor N.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this product when my elderly clients would like to get a perm but have had surgery within a few weeks. 1. A good hairstylist will tell you not to get a perm after you've had surgery because of all the medicines and what not that go into your body can cause your hair to fall out when paired with perm solution. 2. A great hairstylist will use this one you for 2-3 weeks so you don't have to wait as long. It is a life saver I will admit. My only issue with it is the smell. I love all chi products because they do everything they clams. But the royal treatment line smells like playdoh. And not in a good way.
Laura R.
Battle Creek, MI
I LOVE this product!! I have fine hair that tends to frizz and curl. This product is light enough not to look greasy or weigh my hair down, but gives it great shine and control. The scent is a little spicy exotic-ish, but isn't overwhelming. Use on wet hair and blow out or let it air dry. I also have sensitive skin and this is the only oil type treatment that doesn't break me out along my hairline. I have been addicted to this for a year now and although I will try other products, I keep coming back to this one. Good stuff!
Lisa R.
While I think the product itself is amazing, the smell is not my favorite. It reminds me of cheap hairspray for some reason. The smell dissipates within a few minutes luckily. The product works great to smooth my frizzes and apply it to my towel dried hair. It also helps with the shine.
Cindy G.
Davenport, IA
I have used this for years and it is wonderful! Not only for your hair, can be used on your skin. I love it! I have been buying it at the beauty supply for years. My air is colored light blonde so I mix it in my hand with a leave in conditioner and put on my hair wet after I towel dry, then mousse, then blow dry! Leaves it healthy and shiny.
Hannah P.
Texas city , TX
This is my holy grail. It smells amazing and I love how it makes my hair feelZ I’ll put this in my damp hair before I give myself a blow out and it helps my hair stay sleek
Alisha S.
Margate, FL
Farouk Royal Treatment by CHI Pearl Complex Lightweight Treatment This Hair Product From CHI is out of this world. I Love 💕 the look and feel of my hair after use. My hair is super soft and brilliant! My favorite thing about this treatment is, the scent. It has a musky scent that reminds me of Patchouli. So you're either going to love ❤️ or dislike this hair product, based just on the scent. I highly recommend using this product if you straighten your hair.
Amanda C.
I love this hair oil! It has a luxurious fragrance that’s like a musk cologne and makes your hair smell lightly perfumed. It’s great for controlling frizz and giving your hair a natural shine that looks healthy and vibrant.
Lacie K.
Conroe, TX
I La la la lovvvve the CHI Farouk Royal Treatment Pearl Complex Lightweight Treatment!! I always use it after I put my leave in conditioner in. It leaves your hair so shiney and healthy! I have damaged brittle hair from all the color I've put on it. So this product is a necessity for healthy looking hair!