Farouk Royal Treatment by CHI Aqua Charge Conditioner uploaded by denise a.

BY FAROUK ROYAL TREATMENT BY CHI

Conditioner to balance and detangle hair. Offers balanced conditioning with white truffle and pearl to the hair, while eliminating static. This leaves hair free of tangles with incredible body and exceptional shine. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc.  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc., please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event see more...

• Have heard RAVE reviews but haven't tried yet. How does i...1 Answers
Julia D.
spring lake heights
I was first introduced to this line by this product and was amazed! The smell is what caught me first then after I used it a few times I was hooked. It made my hair so soft! I was so satisfied by this product
Jessica W.
Columbia, SC
I love this conditioner. It can be a little pricey but with the way my hair feels after using it I think it's totally worth it. I love the white pearl and it's smells fantastic! I will definitely buy again. Check your local TJ Maxx to get at a discount!
Ashley P.
Grant
I absolutely love this conditiiner. Before using this my hair was bristle and felt terrible. Now my hair is soft and shiny. My only complaint is it isn't easy to get the convenience conditioner out of the bottle. Besides that I am highly satisfied with the conditiiner.
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
This product is the best!!! I used it for a long time, but then it became difficult to get it in my country, it leaves you a soft hair has a delicious and lasting smell, if I get the chance, I would definitely buy it again, worth it!
denise a.
This product is great it's very nourishing it also smells very good and leaves your hair soft on the down side it's a bit on the pricey end but the results are good
Yesenia B.
Okeechobee, FL
Have heard RAVE reviews but haven't tried yet. How does it compare to CHI conditioner? #Farouk #CHI #HolyGrail #InfluensterAwards