BY FAROUK CHI

Straighten, curl, flip and wave your hair with this 1" ceramic flat iron from CHI. This professional-grade model creates silky, smooth hair instantly, reducing frizz and static electricity for the perfect hairstyle everytime. 1" CHI 44 ceramic plates and heater far infrared penetrates hair from inside out negative ions add moisture and shine reduces frizz and static electricity creates silky, shiny hair instantly professional salon model 1-year manufacturer's warranty. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Somer B.
Dunedin, FL
I’ve had my chi since high school they last so long and always help me to achieve that perfect style. Whether it’s curling or straightening it makes both perfect. I would recommend to others.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I got this flat iron from my local Walmart and I like it. It's not as extravagant as people claim it to be in my opinion. It works good but it isn't great. I wish the heat setting dial would stay in place when I select the heat setting that I want. It does get my hair straight though.
Taylor P.
Birch Tree, MO
This straightener gets my hair completely straight and does not take the shine out of my hair. This product is a little on the expensive side but I believe this brand is worth it. The only complaint that I have is that my hair often gets pulled by the iron and pulls my hair out.
Johanna V.
I just got this for v day. I'm so happy. Chi is life. It's a good I love it. My old one I've had it for like 3 years. Super happy I got a new one. I recommend the chi and I'm so happy with the brand.
AnnaKathryn W.
Brandon, MS
This straightener has gotten me through high school and college. It still works just as well as it did on the first day! I will never use anything other than Chi! The only thing that is not perfect is, it now squeaks when I use it. I don't mind it considering it's years old!
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
I've had my Chi flat iron for 8 years and while I can't really compare it to anything - not sure why I should. It still gets as hot as it did the first time I used it and has lasted longer than any other hair accessory I've even had. This thing rocks!
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have had the same Chi Straightener for 7 years and it still works like it is brand new. The heat setting is perfect and it is worth your money. It is a little pricey but definitely something I will buy again when mine goes out.
Caitlin C.
The original is the best! I've tried the different colors but nothing compares to the original, not sure why. I have thick, dry, and frizzy hair and it makes it look so straight and silky! If you do buy, buy the original.
Mariah D.
By far the hottest flat iron. The ceramic plats get. Both sides of my hair smooth and shiny. This isnt my first chi straightener because i love them i always want to try the next new one. Its worth the price.
Nichole D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this straightener. It maintains a perfect set temperature and doesn't pull my hair. I have very thin hair and with two swipes down it is nice and straight. I would highly recommend this straightener!