BY FAROUK CHI

Straighten, curl, flip and wave your hair with this 1" ceramic flat iron from CHI. This professional-grade model creates silky, smooth hair instantly, reducing frizz and static electricity for the perfect hairstyle everytime. 1" CHI 44 ceramic plates and heater far infrared penetrates hair from inside out negative ions add moisture and shine reduces frizz and static electricity creates silky, shiny hair instantly professional salon model 1-year manufacturer's warranty. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Danielle L.
Danielle L.
It was time to purchase a new flat iron. The first thing I do is research and find the top rated irons. This one was on the list and I purchased it! It truly is an amazing flat iron that straightens your hair in one swipe. It creates a long lasting style! Only downfall is the temperature is not adjustable, but with my thick hair, I typically use higher settings.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Missouri City
The best flat iron ever! I can use this on my hair and not have to flat iron my hair again for 2-3 days. The blow dryer is awesome too. I recommend all the irons made by CHI, they are the top of the line without a giant price tag!
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I got this flat iron from my local Walmart and I like it. It's not as extravagant as people claim it to be in my opinion. It works good but it isn't great. I wish the heat setting dial would stay in place when I select the heat setting that I want. It does get my hair straight though.
Johanna V.
Johanna V.
I just got this for v day. I'm so happy. Chi is life. It's a good I love it. My old one I've had it for like 3 years. Super happy I got a new one. I recommend the chi and I'm so happy with the brand.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
The original is the best! I've tried the different colors but nothing compares to the original, not sure why. I have thick, dry, and frizzy hair and it makes it look so straight and silky! If you do buy, buy the original.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
By far the hottest flat iron. The ceramic plats get. Both sides of my hair smooth and shiny. This isnt my first chi straightener because i love them i always want to try the next new one. Its worth the price.
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this straightener. It maintains a perfect set temperature and doesn't pull my hair. I have very thin hair and with two swipes down it is nice and straight. I would highly recommend this straightener!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Alexandria, VA
I love this straightener for daily styling. If you're wanting to straighten super curly hair I'd recommend something that gets a bit hotter (with a heat temperature control). I've had mine for since I was 15 and it won't die.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fall River, MA
I love this hair straightener! I purchased this years ago and it still works like a charm. Keeps my hair smooth and silky!
Stacia E.
Stacia E.
Arp, Tx
I've had the original chi for YEARS! I love the way it helps me manage my hair! I'm convinced it is going to last forever!