Farouk Chi Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color - 9N uploaded by Maryam B.

BY FAROUK

Kassandra G.
Laredo, TX
This is one of my favorite hair care products, I am in love with the fresh scent and it is very long lasting! Out of all the hair products I have tried this is the best, it works well for all skin tones. I would definitely recommend it
Brittani S.
Medina, OH
As someone who has overly damaged hair, this SAVED ME. The product is so gentle while giving you great Color, vibrancy, softness and a great look. I was so impressed with this product, that I won't even dye my hair with anything else, thank you!
Krysta F.
Winchester, IL
Ammonia free so good for people with sensitive skin and/or allergies. The color is fairly true to shade, of course if you don't have virgin hair it's not going to be exact, but it's still pretty close!
Shelby F.
Kennewick, WA
This product is so gentle and made it to where my hair didn't get damaged when I used it, it is easy to use, I like this due more than most products ive tried! The color cane out just as I wanted it to
Courtney S.
Saltillo, MS
I LOVE chi hair color! Chi is ver Eco-friendly so the color actually smells really good! It smells like pineapple. I use chi a lot and it is really good color. I always get the results I want! I would definitely recommend using this color.
Maryam B.
Olney, MD
I love using this to tint my eyebrows and lashes- not saying you should it's dangerous- they are cheap, done job and come in so many colors ! Must have product!
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Creo que lo que más me gustó fue su olor. Wooooooooooo es una ricura 😍😍😍 Deja el cabello increíble y sedoso y un acabado espectacular.
Lucia G.
Arvin, CA
I recommend this!! It leaves your hair really shine and smooth . I love facials and hasks and rverything but this one is amazing!!
Jayme S.
I go to a chi hair school and this hair color Is very popular! And it works amazing! I definitely recommend it!
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
I recommend this product! It is worth the money! I never feel like my hair is getting the least bit damaged.
Chideraa M.
Do the also offer this in grey? I'm in the mood to switch up my look!
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
I want to know how well this works on super thick coarse hair.
Alexandra N Easton K.
Midland, TX
Who would suggest this product is wanna know a Lil more details about it
Kate F.
Canton, OH
How well does this color last? I would expect professional results from chi??