BY FARNAM

Ingredient: Water Glucosamine Sulfate Corn Syrup Methylsulfonylmethane Asc-Orbic Acid Xanthan Gum Carmel Color Propionic Acid Artificial Flavors Bromelain Calcium Ascorbate Glycerin Collagen-Mucopoly-Saccharide Complex Potassium Sorbate. Exclusive fluid supplement that helps the body maintain healthy joints. The special bromelain enzyme solution absorbs quickly and digests easily. For horses: feed 2 fl oz per day for the first 10 days then 1 fl oz per day thereafter. For dogs: feed 1/4 fl oz per 40 lb of body weight. Shake well before using. Store in cool dry place. Size: 32 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
We recently bought this product for our five year old corgi who has been having a lot of trouble walking the past couple months. We started putting this in his food every morning and after a few days he was getting up without his legs shaking, after a week or two he was running! Our dog who could only walk a few steps before having to sit down...was running again.
This product has helped our dog so much - he is finally himself again. I highly recommend Next Level
chloe p.
Colonial Heights, VA
I gave min to my brother I did not like it all. I think I used it wrong to be honest I'm just not a big fan and didn't like the price
Brandy C.
So very helpfull my joints are really doing great since i have been using this product.