Farnam SuperMask Shimmer Weave Fly Control Mesh for Horses, X-Large uploaded by Zoie K.

BY SUPERMASK

Deanna C.
Silver Springs
This mask was a great buy! My horses eyes are very sensitive so during the summer, the flys really bother him. When I bought this mask and put it on him, it was like he had instant relief! He was happy and I got a few funny pictures because he looked so silly running around the pasture with a mask on his head.
Zoie K.
Austintown, OH
Absolutely love their fly masks! I have this mask for my off track thoroughbred. She was very nervous about other masks due to wearing blinders when racing. This masks caused zero issues. Very easy to clean. It is light doesn't not cause her to sweat. Absolutely love the double layer velcro closure she was a houdidni with masks and we would go on hunts for them in the field. I got mine at tractor supply for $15. It's lasted 2 as so far. Highly reccomend.
Alexia W.
I bought these as a cheap alternative to a cashel over the nose fly mask, and i was happy with it in some areas but others not so much. Our rescued gelding, likes to destroy everything we put on him. It took him less then 10 minutes to get a giant hold in it, plus side these fly masks do not come off unless you want them too!
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like the furry edges on it. It makes the mask not leave rub marks on your horse. Does its job. I paid $15 for it at the local feed store. I land up going through 2 a horse per summer since they always find ways to get them off of eachother.
Kelli M.
For how cheap the mask is it lasted a long time. I preferred the mask with ears though as that's the area that bothers him the most. I also found the strap stretched out quickly so I had to cut it down so I could stretch it tighter.
MeMe A.
Central, SC
My horse's eyes get irritated during the summer from her putting her face down in the grass to graze and these masks helped her so much. She doesn't have any irritation now and they are super easy to use with the velcro strap. I would definitely recommend these to any and every horse owner.
Haylee C.
I love these masks although, everyone knows that they only last about one summer. but they stay on! so as long as they're keeping the flies out of my girl's eyes- its doing its job