BY FARNAM

Zodiac Oatmeal Flea & Tick Dog & Puppy Conditioning ShampooZodiac Oatmeal Flea & Tick Dog & Puppy Conditioning Shampoo is a concentrated lathering shampoo enriched with oatmeal, coconut extract, lanolin and aloe that leaves your dog's coat soft, shiny and manageable and smelling good. PRECOR Insect Growth Regulator provides dogs with 28 days of full protection against pre-adult fleas before they become biting adults. In addition, our shampoo removes loose dandruff, dirt and scales. For use on dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age. see more...

Tiana S.
Apo, NY
Our dog had very dry, flaky skin and we couldn't figure out why! After we switched shampoo to Farnam Oatmeal Conditioning Shampoo, his dry skin cleared up within a few days! Also leaves him smelling fresher longer.
Lauren N.
Pekin, IL
My dog use to have to wear a cone due to the fact he constantly was biting himself and itching. When we took him to the vet he told us that he has sensitive skin and it was causing his skin to become irritated and dry. He told us to try an oatmeal bath. We didn't think that just buying oatmea would world so we bought farnam oatmeal conditioning shampoo. We gave him three baths a week trying to help clear his skin up and it worked. It was like a miracle. He no longer itched or bit himself. This item it amazing and it worth the money. Plus sydney is excited she no longer has to wear a cone.
Megan S.
California, MD
I have tried a lot of over-the-counter shampoos that supposidly aid in itching... This worked decent but I have to give it 4 stars instead of 5 because there were a few others that worked better for my pup's itchy skin!
Keosha W.
Atlanta, GA
I use this because I feel that its best for bet pet and provide so much it makes my pet hair feel really great and give my pet such a good coat
Macs W.
Soft and foamy. Smells pretty good. Acts like conditioner for your dog. Makes my dog's fur very silky smooth.