BY FARNAM #6 in Lice Treatments

Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice. Prevents flea eggs from hatching for 4 weeks. Cleans and deodorizes. For dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice. Prevents flea eggs from hatching for 4 weeks. Cleans and deodorizes. For dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins .075%, Piperonyl Butoxide .75%, And Pyriproxyfen .086%.: Size: 6 oz. see more...

• How your dog feels when you put the Adams fleas?4 Answers
Farnam Pet - Adams Flea & Tick Cleansing Shampoo 6 Ounce
  • "it definitely got the job done and i would highly recommend it to anyone who's pet unfortunately contracts fleas." in 1 review
  • "It works pretty well on my cat and dogs." in 1 review
Rhonda D.
Berry, AL
The best for fast results. Smells great as well. Instantly killing ticks and fleas. Easily foams up to a rich lather and gathering the unwanted pest. And your pet will love being free from the ticks and fleas.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Kills all of the fleas and ticks instantly. I have used this ever since I have had pets and my family used it whenever i was little on their pets. Needless to say, I will continue to use this.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Pet Lover Expert
I have always used Adams Flea and Tick Shampoo and it has always taken care of any problems that I may have had. Using it all the time seems to also be a preventative.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This is a great product. I usually use frontline on my dog but last fall was a dosey & this was a great temp solution.
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
It works pretty well on my cat and dogs. Really happy about the price of the product. I will buy this product again.
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
While we hope to never have to use this product again, it worked wonders. the fleas were literally jumping off our dogs. it definitely got the job done and i would highly recommend it to anyone who's pet unfortunately contracts fleas.
Jordan M.
Newark, OH
Kills fleas and is not bad for the price but there are cheaper better alternatives and this irritates my dogs skin
Jered D.
This shampoo is fine but it's cheaper to just use dish soap. Dish soap kills fleas better than any flea soap.
Karen V.
Oxon Hill, MD
My dog love this and also i do my self because it controls his fleas and my dog is more calm every time I applied to him.
Gladys R.
Nala has only used this shampoo. And to be honest I have never seen a flea on her. It smells really good too! She doesn't itch at all. This was recommended to me by a family member. So we are all loving this shampoo. We bought it at Walmart and the price is right. The bottle has last us a very long time.
Karen V.
Oxon Hill, MD
How your dog feels when you put the Adams fleas?