BY FARNAM #9 in Lice Treatments

Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice. Prevents flea eggs from hatching for 4 weeks. Cleans and deodorizes. For dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice. Prevents flea eggs from hatching for 4 weeks. Cleans and deodorizes. For dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins .075%, Piperonyl Butoxide .75%, And Pyriproxyfen .086%.: Size: 6 oz. see more...

• How your dog feels when you put the Adams fleas?4 Answers
Farnam Pet - Adams Flea & Tick Cleansing Shampoo 6 Ounce
  • "it definitely got the job done and i would highly recommend it to anyone who's pet unfortunately contracts fleas." in 1 review
  • "It works pretty well on my cat and dogs." in 1 review
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Nala has only used this shampoo. And to be honest I have never seen a flea on her. It smells really good too! She doesn't itch at all. This was recommended to me by a family member. So we are all loving this shampoo. We bought it at Walmart and the price is right. The bottle has last us a very long time.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Watertown, WI
I like using this because I know it kills fleas for sure. I'm very leery on it though because I'm not supposed to get it on my skin at all, which then is it actually safe for my pets? It's cheap though and gets the job done. I was pulling so many dead fleas out of my cats hair.
kyrua b.
kyrua b.
Morristown, TN
my long hair cat had picked up a lot of fleas, one bath in this stuff & they were gone for good! i had tried many other things before trying adams because adams is more pricey than others you can buy. adams is by far worth the money! does the job highly recommend
Amber M.
Amber M.
I purchased this for around $10 at my local Walmart and it's performed pretty well! I use it as more of a preventative method for fleas and ticks and so far we've had no issues with them! No complaints
Maria D.
Maria D.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg I love this shampoo I love it it makes my dog and cat feel so good and come they love it to I will buy this all the time love how it makes them smell good love it
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
I purchase this at Walmart for a very reasonable price. This is my preferred shampoo to use on my dog. Helps with fleas and leaves her smelling clean.
Rhonda D.
Rhonda D.
Berry, AL
The best for fast results. Smells great as well. Instantly killing ticks and fleas. Easily foams up to a rich lather and gathering the unwanted pest. And your pet will love being free from the ticks and fleas.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I have always used Adams Flea and Tick Shampoo and it has always taken care of any problems that I may have had. Using it all the time seems to also be a preventative.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Kills all of the fleas and ticks instantly. I have used this ever since I have had pets and my family used it whenever i was little on their pets. Needless to say, I will continue to use this.
Oxon Hill, MD
My dog love this and also i do my self because it controls his fleas and my dog is more calm every time I applied to him.
Oxon Hill, MD
How your dog feels when you put the Adams fleas?