Farnam Pet - Adams Flea & Tick Cleansing Shampoo 6 Ounce

Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice. Prevents flea eggs from hatching for 4 weeks. Cleans and deodorizes. For dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice. Prevents flea eggs from hatching for 4 weeks. Cleans and deodorizes. For dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins .075%, Piperonyl Butoxide .75%, And Pyriproxyfen .086%.: Size: 6 oz.

How your dog feels when you put the Adams fleas?
Start your review of Farnam Pet - Adams Flea & Tick Cleansing Shampoo 6 Ounce!
Product Highlights
it definitely got the job done and i would highly recommend it to anyone who's pet unfortunately contracts fleas.in 1 review
It works pretty well on my cat and dogs.in 1 review
9 months agoWestminster, CA
Farnam Pet - Adams Flea & Tick Cleansing Shampoo 6 Ounce uploaded by Bobo T.
Purchased at: Amazon
My orange tabby often sneaks outside dragging dirt, ticks and fleas back with him and passes on to my Himalayan. I bought Adams flea shampoo to cure both of then die to the 4 star review on Amazon but it didn’t help much. After washing each of my cat for 13-20 minutes, as i was dry blowing them, i found fleas running around on them when they were still wet. How could it be possible? But i gave this product a benefit of a doubt and used the entire bottle in a month and a half but still, not much better. However, the smell is nice and long lasting. That being said, you have to use it to know, reviews sometimes are total BS.
3 years agoMiami, FL
Nala has only used this shampoo. And to be honest I have never seen a flea on her. It smells really good too! She doesn't itch at all. This was recommended to me by a family member. So we are all loving this shampoo. We bought it at Walmart and the price is right. The bottle has last us a very long time.
3 years agoWatertown, WI
I like using this because I know it kills fleas for sure. I'm very leery on it though because I'm not supposed to get it on my skin at all, which then is it actually safe for my pets? It's cheap though and gets the job done. I was pulling so many dead fleas out of my cats hair.
3 years agoBenton, IL
I purchased this for around $10 at my local Walmart and it's performed pretty well! I use it as more of a preventative method for fleas and ticks and so far we've had no issues with them! No complaints
3 years agoMorristown, TN
my long hair cat had picked up a lot of fleas, one bath in this stuff & they were gone for good! i had tried many other things before trying adams because adams is more pricey than others you can buy. adams is by far worth the money! does the job highly recommend
5 years agoMc Graw, NY
While we hope to never have to use this product again, it worked wonders. the fleas were literally jumping off our dogs. it definitely got the job done and i would highly recommend it to anyone who's pet unfortunately contracts fleas.
3 years agoSanta Ana, CA
Omg I love this shampoo I love it it makes my dog and cat feel so good and come they love it to I will buy this all the time love how it makes them smell good love it
2 years agoBerry, AL
The best for fast results. Smells great as well. Instantly killing ticks and fleas. Easily foams up to a rich lather and gathering the unwanted pest. And your pet will love being free from the ticks and fleas.
5 years agoJena, LA
Kills all of the fleas and ticks instantly. I have used this ever since I have had pets and my family used it whenever i was little on their pets. Needless to say, I will continue to use this.
5 years agoSearcy, AR
I have always used Adams Flea and Tick Shampoo and it has always taken care of any problems that I may have had. Using it all the time seems to also be a preventative.