BY FARNAM

Farnam(R) SandClear SandClear contains psyllium seed husk, which is recommended by veterinarians because it absorbs water in the intestines to form a gel-like substance which increases bulk, softens stools and helps remove sand from the ventral colon. Features: Highly palatable apple and molasses flavored crumbles For horses of all ages, including young foals Recommended by Veterinarians Item Specifications: Active Ingredients per 5 oz: Psyllium Husk 102,250 mg Inactive Ingredients: Artificial flavors, mineral oil, natural flavors, propionic acid (as a preservative) Cautions: Directions for use: For average size (1,000 lb.) adult horse - mix in one scoop (5 oz.) to 1.5 scoops of SandClear (5 oz. scoop enclosed) with daily grain ration for one full week (7 days) out of every month. Feed less to ponies, yearlings and foals; more to larger horses and draft breeds. Size: 3 lbs. (up to 9 days supply) 10 lbs. (up to 32 days supply) 20 lbs. (up to 64 days supply) 50 lbs. (up to 160 days supply) Warnings: For use in horses only only. Keep out of the reach of other animals and children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. For Product Label and MSDS Sheet, please click on Manufacturer Information to the right. see more...

• Can someone help me understand why we would need 50 pounds of thi...1 Answers
  • What is this just for animals? 50 pounds?21 Answers
  • What does this have to do with horses? I see a horse on the produ...2 Answers
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitively would by this apple molasses one hundred times!!! A billion zillion times better than other brands I have tried and it has honestly the BEST Quality on the market. Simply a great product and a perfect for everyone who is trying to gl healthier this year!
Sarah F.
I have used this numerous times over the years because my horses eat off the ground a lot, and I have faith that it helps with their digestion and reducing blockage. It is pretty reasonably priced and has the necessary ingredients to get the job done, while being pretty comparable to other products.
Lesly G.
I like this product it does really help I recommend it to my friend and he loves it so much ✨ to me the price is reasonable this for sure meet my expectations. I'm so satisfied with this product . 🤗
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I give these to both of my horses. I live in the south and our pastures are sandy. Prevents horses from getting sand colic.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have seen my step my give these to her farm Animals. She said it helped them stay healthy and was effective.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is.good for horses. Unsure about using this but I'm sure they love this!!! Not really familiar with this
Ariel F.
Ferndale, MI
I LOVVVVEEEE THIS PRODUCT. I would recommend it to everyone. Also very cheap and doesn't break the budget.
Camila L.
Joplin
I thought the product was good but I could find it very easily, so I thought that is why I gave 4 stars
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this high quality products helps me lose weight and bulk up to gain muscle tastes great too
Samantha B.
I give these to my horse, great product for bulking up I will buy again I recommend this product !
Megan S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What is this just for animals? 50 pounds?
c v.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What is this used for I'm curious
Monica P.
What is this ?
Heather B.
What is this?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
What do people use this for?