Farnam Company Farnam 100503737 Supermask Ii Without Ears

• HORSE • Exclusive tri-color shimmer weave reflects your horses unique color. • Horseproof double latch closure stablemates cant rip off. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Aspen H.
Aspen H.
My horse loved having the flys off of her eyes because of this product. I prefer the ones with ears as well to keep the flys out of them, but this mask does the job great!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
During the summer my horses are totally bothered by flies. this keeps them off their eyes and isn't too touch around their ears. super useful.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Has anyone use this product? The ones my husband buys don't last our horse to long. I wonder if it's because of the ear piece?
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Shippensburg, PA
Decorator Expert
I like this product but found that it didn't match my outfit. I would still recommend it for a weekend wine tasting trip.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
Great mask for flys as well as dust. They also have one that protects from uv rays .
Goshen, OH
Very easy to put on your horse and very durable! The Velcro is strong but not to strong in case the horse gets caught up they can just pull out of it. Great product to help keep flies off there face and eyes! I have one for every horse I own!
Faith R.
Faith R.
This is a must have item for all horse owners. Flies are pesky and this is the only product that safely keeps them out of your horses eyes. It also provides some shade for your horses eyes like sunglasses. Safe to use all day/night.
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
Awesome fly mask. We use these for all our horses and are very pleased. The horses domt mind them at all
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Very easy to apply to your horse, And it is very durable it is a must have item for your house.
harmonee f.
harmonee f.
Wauchula, FL
Works well. I like the easy release. If my horse gets caught on something she can just pull it off.
Leslie I.
Leslie I.
Can this be used on different animals not just a horse ?
Goshen, OH
What do you like most about this product? Any dislikes?