BY FARNAM

Fly spray plus citronella scent waterbase size=1 gal. Insecticide and repellent. For use on horses, dogs and their premises. Repels and kills stable flies, horse flies, face flies, deer flies, house flies, horn flies, plus mosquitoes and gnats. Economical yet effective. Contains pyrethrin and permethrin. Readytouse, waterbased formula. Pleasant citronella scent. see more...

Katie C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This product did a great job is keeping bugs away from my cow at a cheap price. I know it is advertised as equine which I used on my horse as well but I believe my cow was very thankful. It was especially good at keeping off mosquitoes! It lasted me about 3 months with spraying it every couples days. I would buy again!
Jennifer L.
Works great for my mares and smells good too. Have to apply everyday but does the job to keep the flies off even in a heavy season. Can be pricey but worth every penny! Always a go to when needing to keep flies of mosquitoes off
Alexia W.
This stuff works for maybe five seconds. And then its like the flys are almost more attracted to them after your put the fly spray on. the only thing good about this product. The smell and the price.
Miranda K.
Fort Dodge, IA
At the farm I used to work at, we used this for all the animals. It worked like a charm even though it can be a little pricey.
Jessica K.
Platte , Sd
I have used this a little bit it does repell flys but it could do a better job and there is better brands