BY FARNAM

32 OUNCE Ready-to-use spray puts a brilliant shine on coats, manes and tails, includes vitamin b5, conditioners and paba sunscreen. Also protects coat from dust and weather makes manes and tails more manageable. The familiar vetrolin fragrance will not attract insects. Spray a fine mist over entire horse. After shampooing, remove excess water. Brush in direction of hair growth. For best results, bathe your horse with vetrolin bath conditioning shampoo before applying vetrolin shine. see more...

Bayley D.
The only shine spray I'll use. It smells so good and makes my horse so sleek and soft! I use it every time he's groomed, his body, tail and mane. I think it's affordable but I tend to buy the large jug and refill my spray bottle myself - cheaper that way.
Haylee C.
Farnam makes some great products, but there are other competitors that take the cake in this instance. i wouldn't buy it again
Sherie D.
Casco, MI
It works but it’s also sticky so the dust sticks to it. I think it’s too greasy as well plus the smell is only so so