BY FARNAM

32 OUNCE Contains coconut oil derivatives and optical brighteners that bring out the brilliance in white and light-colored coats. Works with either hot or cold water to remove the worst stains. Also leaves mane, tail and coat with a healthy glow. Add 2 to 4 capfuls to 2 gallons of water for ready-to-use shampoo. Wet horse thoroughly. Massage white n brite shampoo into horse s coat, mane and tail and leave on for 5 minutes. see more...

Rebeka B.
Nevada, IA
I have a paint horse and this shampoo is the only shampoo I ever buy now. it gets all the dirt out and makes my gelding shine, even though he loves dirt. He is clean for a few weeks after too. Love it.
Geanet G.
Palm Desert, CA
I've used this for my maltese dog and it works wonder!!!! I Love it... My dog fur is so soft!!! Also it's affordable!!!
Macy A.
I use this shampoo for my dog and it works like a charm! His fur is so soft I'm obsessed! :)